VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Flats for Sale

J4Sing

GADV should add the observation tower! That would look cool and it could be themed to like a lighthouse and put in the lakefront section! They should also buy the flume and put it in Looney Tunes Seaport as Yosemite Sam's Vermin water ride! They couls also buy a bunch of flats and turn them into a new movie themed park across the lake!

I wasn't trying to be funny. I simply meant that since those flats at Astroland are definitely going, it would be a good opportunity for GA to bring back a Scrambler and Tilt a Whirl, and others. GA needs them, and at the same time we would still get to enjoy some of our favorite Coney Island flats, without them being sold off to somewhere in Oklahoma or whatever. The scrambler and tilt a whirl are 35 grand each. That won't bankrupt the park.

I know flat rides won't bankrupt the company. Dainan is a little depressed about Astroland closing and I was being facetious. It's people who are payed big bucks to make decisions who think a scrambler or tilt-a-whirl would.

One can't judge people's motives behind their views, but all over the fan forums, people are calling for flat rides. Whether it be for prestige, taste or the want of a family atmosphere, I'm inclined to think that if most of the fans want flat rides, they may not be such a bad idea.

Edited by darkridedan

This is :offtopic: but if I were ever to win Mega-Millions, I would look into having GreatAdventureHistory.com sponsor a new section of the park in a heavily wooded area reminiscent of the Fun Fair section of flats that was added in 1975, complete with all the styles and colors of the park's earliest years. Of course the entrance to this new addition would feature a giant GA Lion Sign!

This is :offtopic: but if I were ever to win Mega-Millions, I would look into having GreatAdventureHistory.com sponsor a new section of the park in a heavily wooded area reminiscent of the Fun Fair section of flats that was added in 1975, complete with all the styles and colors of the park's earliest years. Of course the entrance to this new addition would feature a giant GA Lion Sign!

Now there's an idea !!

I'm really hoping you win the mega-millions! :banana:

Buy lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of tickets!!!! But still does anybody know what happened to the old diving bell ride?