VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Re-creation of Viper

GAcoaster

I never picked up RCT3. I always thought that series peaked at two. It is a good re-creation of Viper though. I always wondered why there wasn't a thread for Park and Track Download's for RCT. It's the only game that ever featured our park in it (that I know of). Maybe I'll start working a Great Adventure from 74' on RCT2. That would be something I would like to see.

^ I agree with you that the series kind of peaked in terms of enjoyment factor with RCT2, and I have spent many hours in the past building custom parks, and those crazy coasters that would probably kill anyone who rode them if they really existed. I think the thing about 3 is simply your ability to ride the coasters and other attractions that you build in a first person mode. I myself have been working on an overhaul of Great Adventure, based off of the a site design from someone else online who put a basic park layout online, but my rides have still come nowhere close to the accuracy I found here with viper. I really have to applaud him on it because it takes a lot of work to get things that accurate.

I like to check these out online sometimes. Nice recreation from what I can see. Don't remember the ride too well from a dimensions and configuration aspect, but it seems on for the most part :)

Thanks. The only problem I had was with the track following the dive loop. It goes over the track following the first drop... and it shouldn't.

Wow. That's pretty impressive. Looks very accurate to me. You might want to check with Winfield about it though. He's our resident Viper expert.

Thanks. Maybe he will see this thread some time.

That looks really accurate, especially how the train pauses coming out of the upper roll! Nice job! :clap:

Thanks. You don't think that the hang time was a bit exaggerated?

Viper!

Are you able to choose two row cars?

No, actually. I was limited in choice and had to opt for the hyper coaster trains because they seemed to be the most accurate. The other choices I had were floorless coaster trains, stand-up coaster trains, Maurer Söhne trains, neither of which gave the TOGO feel at all.

I never picked up RCT3. I always thought that series peaked at two. It is a good re-creation of Viper though. I always wondered why there wasn't a thread for Park and Track Download's for RCT. It's the only game that ever featured our park in it (that I know of). Maybe I'll start working a Great Adventure from 74' on RCT2. That would be something I would like to see.

Thanks. That would be very interesting to see!

Edited by Skarma