DMP was great as usual:

100408-417.jpg

The park looks amazing:

100408-585.jpg

Escape from the Asylum had a LONG line:

100408-659.jpg

Granny's house looked spooky with the light and the fog:

100408-673.jpg

The "Spider of Doom" has found a victim... ;)

100408-591.jpg

Great shot's!!! We got there late and did not stay very long. My little one's did not like Fright Fest, too scary for them. Next Fri. is our Fright Fest run without the Kids. Is all the Medusa re-theme talk because of the Spider? Or do you guy's know something?

I was there yesterday (as some of you guys may have saw). I was very happy to see the first Awakening of the year (also my fist Awakening ever). And I got to see Dead Man's Party twice =)

I was in a big group, but my brother and sister seperated and went to thee three scare zones, and it was hillarious to watch our sister get "attacked" in the Bone Butcher Territory by four different ghouls in a row :P

How were Sunday's crowds? They look much more manageable from the new pictures, including an empty TDK queue (were lines really that short, or was it closed or something?). I'm thinking of going next Sunday or Monday but if Sunday crowds are considerably lighter than Saturday ones, I'll opt to go then rather than miss out on all of the Fright Fest activities that aren't operating on Columbus Day.

Wow TDK was really dead huh. I mean I have seen Skull Mountain and other not so popular rides with packed queues during Fright Fest before, so having a brand new ride that empty is kind of disappointing. If the Fire Flys were back in the stunt arena, with a Hayride taking off from there I be the ride would see much more ridership from those over there.

I was there yesterday (as some of you guys may have saw). I was very happy to see the first Awakening of the year (also my fist Awakening ever). And I got to see Dead Man's Party twice =)

I was in a big group, but my brother and sister seperated and went to thee three scare zones, and it was hillarious to watch our sister get "attacked" in the Bone Butcher Territory by four different ghouls in a row :P

you're welcome