VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Six Flags' In-Park Television Network

You keep triple posting and quadruple posting, and I can't even understand what you're saying in your posts. It's like GACoaster said, if someone gets a video you want, they'll TELL you. You keep saying the same thing over and over again.

Does everyone has Six Flags TV 1990s programming like music videos, Looney Tunes, movie promos, and others, please upload them to YouTube.

Also, we don't encourage anyone to upload copyrighted materials to Youtube.

• 2 months later...

Yeah, I know that. But your posts never make any sense structurally. We know you want the old Six Flags TV back. Currently the park does have SFTV but it is different from what you remember. The new version does play music videos, trivia, and features in park videos. The chances of the "old" SFTV coming back is slim to none. Six Flags partnership with Time Warner isn't like how it was in the 90s when Time Warner owned Six Flags.

I'm not trying to back seat mod, but Great Adventure History is about the history of Great Adventure. If they had anything on the old SFTV I'm sure the guys would have already had a spot light on it. Maybe if your posts were a bit more coherent more people could help?

I am starting to think Six Flags FUN is obsessed with the old Six Flags TVs. Back in the day most people really didn't pay any attention to them which is why GADV let their's fall into disrepair for years. They were not anything special, just plain TVs showing the same crap you could watch on TV back home.

Edited by The Master

I can understand nostalgia. It's the mission of this website. However, what was so unique about the old Six Flags TV? All it showcased was Looney Tunes (as well as other Time Warner owned) cartoons and commercials from the era. There was little original content. You can view all the copyrighted materials at CartoonNetwork.com and KidsWB.com legally. Most of the ads featured on Six Flags TV are already on YouTube most likely. What else if left?

• 2 years later...

The Six Flags TV broadcast center was located under the Great Lake Grandstands in what was once The Beachcomber shop. The system utilized video tapes which were played from the Grandstands and broadcasted on all the ride queue televisions. The system was all but discontinued in 1999 when a lot of the feed cables around the park were severed with all the utility work being dug up for the new War of Lines rides.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I have a question to make, I wonder where I ever get new Six Flags TV screen with showing new Six Flags TV programming? How I ever get it at the park so I can watch trivias, music videos, Looney Tunes cartoons, promos, etc at my home?

Some of the coasters have them in their queues. El Toro has them.

• 2 years later...
On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 8:21 AM, Six Flags FUN! said:

Still no clue about when original Six Flags TV videos on YouTube now. Is someone has all original Six Flags TV videotapes from 1990s-early 2000s. Upload all of them to YouTube. Also,  I need more information about old Six Flags TV during Time Warner, what programs air on TVs on the lines for the rides?

It seems like its been a while since you asked. Your restraint has been amazing.

• Like 4