VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Medusa & Superman Ride Of Steel Viral Campaign

Railer

I agree that it is a wasted opportunity. Black Jack or Deuce (Deuce I credit Tom for, and Black Jack was mine) would have been a really good Theme that has never been done before, and a Poker or Card Game theme would have been completely original and would have fit perfectly with that section of the Park. But I have learned to go with what we are given from the Park, and I like the Viral Campaign that they have going. I will probably like whatever they do with Medusa and enjoy it, and when it comes down to it that's all it's really about anyway.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if this is all leading up to some seats on one of the two Coaster's first run's for a few of the first people to figure all this out when it's all said and done? I don't just mean what we have had so far, I'm sure there is going to be alot more in the next couple of month's also.

Jimmy Olsen has sent packages to some of the players of the game. It has a hard copy of the Newspaper, a little yellow squishy hard hat with the Clawshun Logo on it, and a flash drive with the videos from his site. Check your mailboxes, I know I am.

The viral campaign hasn't asked for season pass info... but has asked for home #s. They probably did a reverse search for the ones that aren't unlisted...

They may have matched names that left messages with passholder names. It seems that everyone that has recieved a Package is a Passholder.

The same company that did the The Dark Knight Movie Campaign and the NIN Viral Campaign is doing this one as well. I just sent them an E-Mail trying to get something from Jimmy Olsen. I am a Passholder and a player of the game, me want package too!!!