VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Medusa & Superman Ride Of Steel Viral Campaign

Railer

With the campaign really starting to get in high gear, I figured I would start a topic for it. The ClawshunIndustries.com site has been updated, and go to DailyPlanetSpecialEdition.com. It is the Article that was shown at Eastcoaster And the SeeTheRide.com has not added anything new from the other day when it went up.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every page of the Clawshun site has bits of text that, when moused over, are crossed out and a new meaning is revealed...

Email to this address jimmy@dailyplanetspecialedition.com. The reply links to yet another viral campaign website
The response is as follows:

Hey, thanks for emailing me! I'm going to need all the help I can get to get to the bottom of this dual roller coaster mystery!

Why is Lex Luthor so interested in roller coaster projects? What are they actually going to "transform" the rides into? Why was LexCorp's connection to Clawshun Industries kept a secret?

If I know Lex Luthor, these answers aren't going to be easy to uncover.

Will you help me? If Lex is up to no good, it's up to us to try and foil his plans. Superman has enough on his plate…

Check out my blog to find out more at www.jimmystruth2power.com.

Thanks, and keep on speaking truth to power!

Jimmy

A couple more sites have popped up, go to http://lexcorpinternational.com/security/ and you will get some security monitiors to watch (5 pages of them) You must "tag" a picture on each page, if you get the correct ones, I believe you will get another site to go to (not sure)And http://lexcorpinternational.com It is another lexcorp site. The Jimmy Olsen site has been updated also. I like the direction this is starting to go, I think it will be a fun ride following all this.

Edited by Railer

I just figured the Security Camera Site out. You need tag "tag" all the monitors with "numbers" on them. On the one page there are numbers on the Chalkboard. It will give the identity of the Informant, not take you to another site though. Me likey, this is fun!!!

^^Are these sites related to the ride or just Superman? I can't find any pictures or information on the coasters from some of these sites.

They are all related to the Re-Theme of Superman and Medusa, some not directly. If you want to follow the campaign you will have to put yourself in the fictional world of Superman and Metropolis. I think it is alot better than just giving picture updates from the Park's telling us how far along they are with the Re-Theme's, we have to work for it a little. I know when I figured out the Security Monitors, I was very satisfied, and now I am hooked. Be sure to go to Jimmy Olsen's Twitter page and sign up for the Text Messages on your Cell. They haven't used it yet, but I am sure clues will be coming along shortly via text messages.

Here are the numbers off of the Security Monitors that the Informant is on. 63, 31, 11, 14, 82. Now I haven't figured out what to do with them yet, but the clue off of Jimmy Olson's site say's you will be able to contact him if figure out the clue's.

11 is on the clock (it is the time). 14 is the speed limit in the Garage. And 82 is on the Chalkboard that the informant is lectureing on. I still can't figure out what to do with them, I checked all the sites and there is no coralation. But "tag" (click on them and X them) all the monitor shots with numbers on them, and the Informant is revealed.

^Once it's solved, that guy KINDA looks like Jimmy Olsen...

If you call the number 631-482-3111, it confirms that there will be On Board Audio, and it is Lex Luthor's evil plan to brainwash the riders.

Great Sleuthing!!!! It didn't even dawn on me to "dial" the number's. And it does confirm the on-ride audio, and Lex Luther's plan to brainwash us with it. It is the informant that is telling us Luther's plan on the message also. Nice Find!!!

annie35.gif D-R-I-N-K--Y-O-U-R--O-V-A-L-T-I-N-E ?

^Haahahahahah

fragile1216.jpg

"Frajeelay! It must be Italian!"

Yeah I played with those LOST args some but I didn't have alot of time to play those games/ads. Nothing but a crummy commercial? Son of a b :censored: LOL.

:lol: LOL!

Great movie!

Edited by Great Adventurer