VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Medusa & Superman Ride Of Steel Viral Campaign

Railer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like they are going to project images or "something" on the Superman Sheilds that have been installed SROS. Probably like those new waterslide tunnel sections that let you project an image on a wall of water that you can pass thru. But these will not be a wall of water, maybe a "mist" or something. That will be really awesome, awesome to the next level!!!

I don't know if anybody else saw yesterday, but there are some things going on. Looking from the fence in front of the ride and from RMT didn't reveal much, but looking from the top of Toro I could see some activity, namely a ditch being dug in the middle of the helix after the MCBR. There was one rectangular one that, I believe, had some metal rods in it, as if the foundation for some sort of structure is to be poured there, and then next to it was a more freeform ditch that looked more like a pond. This is more or less in line with what those blueprints showed, but I wonder just what they'll become.

• 2 weeks later...

Lois's site has been updated today with a "Reward" Poster for Jimmy Olson. He has gone missing and the Daily Planet is giving a reward for anyone with information to his whereabout's. Another twist in the on-going Campaign.

Edited by Railer

HEY GUESS WHAT! I opened up my mail today and I saw that the Daily Planet sent me a copy of their newspaper...the one with BIZARRO as the header. Did anyone else get this?

HEY GUESS WHAT! I opened up my mail today and I saw that the Daily Planet sent me a copy of their newspaper...the one with BIZARRO as the header. Did anyone else get this?

No, and i'm jealous. Hopefully it is because you pic. was chosen, and then I will get one too. I just moved so I have a forwarding add. set up to a B.O. Box at my old place and things get hung up a couple of extra days.

• 2 weeks later...

A bunch of the new scenery is now in place on Bizarro. From the lift of El Toro you can now see a series of those steel Superman style shields in place around the drop entering into the vertical loop, and inside the carousel turn there are new set pieces going in. You can actually see the set pieces from the Super Teepee area:

gallery_9_427017.jpg