VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Medusa & Superman Ride Of Steel Viral Campaign

Railer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

go to blum.250free.com/superimposed.jpg for a bigger view if u would like the original jpg give me your email and i can send it to u

Edited by coasterloverx13

i tried putting the SFNE map on the GAdv map and it didn't really blend. the foot prints that were mentioned when the two were lined up led somewhere near dare evil dive. i have another theory tho since the square with the footprints did not fit into the picture...it cut off part of that building.. im thinking what if you took the grid sections from one map and put it on the other map and maybe it would form something or if you took the squares and put them together to form something else. if anyone has any ideas i will try them since i have photoshop and am able to do so.

Maybe if you take out all the "alterd" grids from the Map's and reassemble them, you might have something. I don't have photoshop, so I can't play.

i tried that and the squares abosolutely dont fit whatsoever its weird becuase some of the altered squares are copied from other spots on the map and other squares are completely new

sorry for all the double posts everyone but i figured it out!!!!

i decided to mark all the altered squares on one grid and they spelled out a word! they squares spell out DROP kinda

heres a pic

map-1copy.jpg

since on the jimmytruth2power website place the note on ther had a website that said quantumprpulsioninc.com and said the blueprint was hidden in a secret directory i went to that site and put drop at the end preceed by a slash like www.quantumpropulsioninc.com/drop

and thers the next blue print!!!!!

All these Blueprint's have nothing to do with the ride at all. These are Blueprint's for the fictional Anti-Brainwashing Device in the Viral Campaign story. They are in no way an actual Blueprint for anything to do with Medusa's Re-Design. They are all part of the "story"!!! I checked out one of the "other" GA Site's board on this subject and it just made me laugh at how "literal" they were taking this campaign.

Edited by Railer

^I never said those were the ACTUAL blueprints for the speakers... I said that I believe this is the campaign's way of hinting at the fact that we will indeed have on board audio, which we have confirmed through one of Jimmy Olsen's previous updates, and that the audio will be the 'anti brain washing device/brain washing device." The device is the speakers playing the trance to 'brainwash' the riders. And at some point during the course of the ride, the 'anti brain washing device' audio will play, to rescue the riders from Lex Luthor's plan to overcome us all.

Press Realease??? What's That? :D I would be happy if Flying Phil would just fly over the thing again!!! And that pic. is of a Fictional Quantum Propulsion Engine. See the intake in the front, and it says it in the bottom right-hand corner.

on the six flags site for GAdv and SFNE if u go to the page that talks about the ride transformations for each park it is now updated and says it will feature fire fog audio and other stuff right on the site! it says it will provide a storytelling experience.

One thing I figured out is we will have Superman Theme on Medusa. The jacket the person is wearing in our updated pic's from "See The Ride" And this shot from SFNE's updated pics. on "See The Ride" It is definetly a Superman Logo for a new sign somewhere on the ride or que.

gallery_208_401_62706.jpg

Possible, but it could also end up on whatever structure you guys have spotted at Superman's lift...

I believe this is the finalized blueprint for the speakers.

^I never said those were the ACTUAL blueprints for the speakers... I said that I believe this is the campaign's way of hinting at the fact that we will indeed have on board audio, which we have confirmed through one of Jimmy Olsen's previous updates, and that the audio will be the 'anti brain washing device/brain washing device.'

:blink:

Where is this? I can't find it on the site.

here is the great adventure link: http://www.sixflags.com/greatAdventure/inf...hancements.aspx

it talks about fire fog and audio in paragraph three

here is the new england link: http://www.sixflags.com/newEngland/info/Ne...elRelaunch.aspx

again it talks about fire fog and audio in the third paragraph

Maybe it went on top of SUF's Lift!!!

that structure on SUF lift was only part of the doctored map as part of the clue to find the next blueprint it is not an actual structure

They have let some info out of the bag for Superman's transformation. The on-ride audio will change four or five times during the course of the ride, via sensors on the Track to coincide with the nearby effects. And that the audio will be very loud. This came from a Newspaper in Mass. And Superman is also getting new fiberglass body's on the Train's, the old one's were Steel.