VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Medusa & Superman Ride Of Steel Viral Campaign

Railer

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I just realized that as I was posting the information on gadv.com.

But now what do we do?

metropolistechnologies.com is where we need to go at this point, but I don't know what to do.

EDIT: metropolistechnologies.com/trustme

There's another hidden schematic.

Just wanted to point this out. Check out the blueprint shot, you can see the Flame effects at the bottom of the Dive Loop, and it looks as if the Corkscrews will have a tunnel or a headchopper put in. The blueprint is giving it all away if you look for the details on it.

im not sure if anyone noticed but on the doctored map of great adventure the track colors on runaway mine train form an "X" idk if anyone knows how this may help i can try putting the maps on top of eachother and i will let u know of any other differences i see

ok i used photoshop to put the doctored map on the original and there are many differences. some of the new items on the map form letters im not sre what this means as they are in no particular order. some other items are just new things such as a train on a picture of medusa instead of a plain track as well as a blue stucture at the top of superman.

here is the list of differences from the original:

1. medusa's new drawing has a coaster train on it

2. 3 support columns on medusa are painted yellow instead of purple

3. the arena next to medusa has 4 sections of grandstand painted a different color than the rest of the sections

4. the roof of the building in bugs bunny national park across from its carousel has its roof painted a different color

5. there is another pirate ship ride next to the palace of yum (or whatever its called)

6. color difference on runaway mine trains tracks form an x

7. El toro now has two trains on its track and the original is cut in half

8. there are "fireworks " on top of GASM's station

9. there is a square blue structure on top of super mans lift hill

10. in the kiddie section by kingda ka there are extra things that look like sailboats in that area

11. at a circus canopy across from the building where the oxygen bar is or was the canopy is now red instead of green

12. at the entrance to tha park ther is a small circular garden with purple flowers on the edges. there are now three of them in a row on top of each-other overlapping

13. across from the entrance to wiggle's world there is a structure that resembles a boat

14. ther is a pink grid painted on the side of TDK building

15. there is a second tented section added to the garden of eatin that makes the tented sections form a letter v

16. there is an extra raft added to the roaring rapids illustration as well as a second train added to nitro

those are all the differences (that i found) between the two maps i will post a link to a picture of the doctored map superimposed on top of the original with a lowered opacity to separate the two

I was just doing the same post. On top of Superman'a Lift it's another Station Building. That was just about everything I figured out also. What it all means, I haven't figured out yet. On SFNE's map there are footprint's that lead somewhere that seem strange. How about trying putting SFNE's Map on top of GA's map. I think the Gridwork is the Key between the two Maps. And that may answer some questions.

Edited by Railer