VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GA Opening day!

rcji

9 days away! I'll be headed down to GA as long as the weather is suppose to be nice. One question I had too is where do you go to pick up your season pass coupon book? This is my first time I renewed my season pass. Who else is going on opening day?

Usually the Coupon Books are given out in the Looney Tunes Shoppe, but they'll tell you when you come in where to get it.

Ok thanks for the info! Kingda Ka will probably be my first ride if it is open with the park.

I think the shirts are reserved for the big guns on the site smile.gif. Though I am sure that if everyone has seen each other's PTR's it isn't too hard to spot other members in the park at any given time. Heck last year opening day Harry waled up right behind me taking pictures, though me being a dummy said nothing to him tongue.gif

I think most of us will all be at a ribbon on Dream Street somewhere at opening, waiting for it to drop. I think I will be at the Big Wheel side to check it out, then head to TDK to see if anything new has been done, then Skull Mt. for the same reason. Then it will be Nitro, nothing beats an early morning ride on Nitro. Then I will stroll the entire park looking for all the new things. And maybe this year I will find the ever so elusive Branches (if they return this Season)

The Online squad will be out enjoying the day! I really do not know which ride I will hit first, I am going to guess Toro but I really will just drift in any direction my friends want to go. That is part of the fun of going to the park is not having to worry about what ride first, blah blah. I look forward to the new Big Wheel and hopefully you will be able to see a tad of the new Medusa.

Bad news. I can't go becuase of my crappy parent teacher conference reports. To make matters worse, I have to pass the living environment regents if I'm able to go to the park in the summer. Living Environment can go to hell.

Edited by MarioSonic94

I've decided that since it's such a short and limited day for us Saturday it's going to be a flat ride, shows, and picture taking tyoe of day. This way I don't have to worry about lockers, can use my new spiffy camera, and can still enjoy the flat rides I get to do less often.