VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Chaos

29yrswithaGApass

This is one I am not too sorry I missed. When I really began going back to the park in 2005, I wasn't too sad to see it closed for the majority of our visits, and though I think Kristi was a bit disappointed that it was gone, I was really neither happy nor sad. I think these spinners just don't do it for me as a ride as I tend to get sick on things such as this and the Fantasy Fling. The sad thing, though, when one really thinks about it is that this was a ride whose demise was not from a lack of popularity, but simply a case of guilt by association in a ride sense. Another great spotlight though guys, especially for me on a ride I've never really cared to learn much about on my onw in the past.

I never met a flat ride at GA I didn't like and then I met Chaos!

I always found this ride to be very jerky and uncomfortable. It seems to be part of the Chaos ride experience regardless of where the ride is - not just Great Adventure's Chaos.

Keansburg still has their Chaos (at least they did last season).

IMG_7062.jpg

I saw the ride at Hershey and 1 look at it was enough for me to know I will never try it. It looks like it will make me sick.

I also find it interesting that the ride info sign had it is a moderate ride when TDK is considered a high thrill. Chaos looks way more intense than a wild mouse.

The restrction sign lists it as a high thrill along with Skull Mountain.

edit - just went to the website. They must have changed it to Moderate for both rides for this season. Last season it both rides had high thrill listed at their entrances.

Edited by Yoshi

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I rode the one at Cedar Point and it was a really fun ride - on one hand I wish we still had ours, but on the other it had absolutely no theming that pertained to its area (like Time Warp and Evolution), and looked kind of gaudy next to Batman and Robin.

• 5 years later...