VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Season 2009 - What are you looking forward to the most?

29yrswithaGApass

New things for 2009:  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What part of GA's upcoming 2009 season are you look forward to the MOST?

• "Medusa" enhancements
    • Big Wheel Rehab/LED Lights
    • Carousel Refurbishment
    • Saturday Night Lights Fireworks
    • New Finale Float for the Glow in the Park Parade
    • New Shops and Restaurants (CyberCafe, M-porium, etc)
    • Log Flume Rehab
    • Return of Mr Six
    • New babies and Safari improvements
    • Other

I chose the Big Wheel rehab and new lighting package because it is such an iconic part of the park, especially at night. It is like a focal point, and something that can be viewed an enjoyed from almost any place in the park. It is also a personal favorite of mine and for it to be enhanced makes it that much better for me.

I voted Medusa,or M2 whatever they will call it.I voted that because it's a good ride and will only get better with the improvements like the trains going backwards and the tunnel going over the lift hill! :rolleyes: .But I am most looking forward to working lol

There is not a Tunnel is there? I don't think I see a tunnel, or pink supports.

Of course there's a tunnel...where else would the trains be launched backwards from? :lol:

I thought I read over there that the Train's were half backwards, with each half facing inward's. And did you get a shot of the giant pushpin looking thing from the Blueprint? They are supposed to be by the Cobra Roll. :D

They're going to to hold the giant rubberband that launches the train! :lol:

Were going good, but we better stop. Their Parent's might get mad at us, they will all be there Opening Day to pick their Kids up when it get's dark.

This made my morning, too funny!! Thanks for the shtick. :D

We were in the area so we took a drive down Reed Rd. There was some speculation over at Online that the supports were now pink and the lift hill had a tunnel added to it based on a picture taken from Reed Rd last week.

Adam from Online here. First post! Round of applause. Yea, that is what happens when you have a camera that don't have good zoom and such. Guess the sun was playing a trick on me. Oh well, it was fun adding to the speculation.

Were going good, but we better stop. Their Parent's might get mad at us, they will all be there Opening Day to pick their Kids up when it get's dark.

Parent's? Last time I checked my drivers license, I'm 22 and I don't have no parent picking me up or dropping me off.

So in reality, I would watch what you say, because you don't know everybody and their age. We are not all youngn's like you may think and I don't like being referenced to as a kid.

Thanks.

Edited by LaZz

Parent's? Last time I checked my drivers license, I'm 22 and I don't have no parent picking me up or dropping me off.

So in reality, I would watch what you say, because you don't know everybody and their age. We are not all youngn's like you may think and I don't like being referenced to as a kid.

Thanks.

Yea...Mixed company....

[soapbox]

OK folks, there may be a few Great Adventure fan sites around, but they're all the same in their love and enthusiasm for the park. Each site has something special to offer that the others do not, and we must respect that. That having been said, if you have a problem with someone, notify a moderator; don't cut right to threats such as "I would watch what you say." We're all brethren in our passion for the park: fratricide is not the option!

[/soapbox]

And now, back to the topic... :)