VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

My idea for a fireworks show

I know that there is a new fireworks show, but here's an idea that I think that could have done well. So here's the idea

Six Flags' Rockin' Nights Spectacular

This show has fireworks, lasers, and fire effects. All while classic rock is blasting thorugh the speakers.

Songs they should play (in order)

Baba O'Riley

Immigrant Song

Come Sail Away

Another One Bites the Dust

The Song Remains the Same

School's Out

Over the Hills and Far Away

Love Reign O'Er Me (with 0:00 to 0:57 cut)

Trampled Under Foot

Won't Get Fooled Again

What do you think of my idea?

I think you will be pleasantly surprised how much the new show will be just like your idea. Maybe it won't have the same exact songs or effects but it will have the same characteristics and be something totally new for GA. As the park describes it... fireworks on steroids!

Someone is a big Who fan, no?

It's funny you mentioned Come Sail Away. I remember when I was little, in the Showcase Theater they had a Laser Show. Mind you, this was when the technology was brand new and it was green laser's projected on a screen, in many diffrent pattern's and scenes (the Trench Run from Star Wars was one) and one of the songs that was featured in it was Come Sail Away and it blew me away and I always liked it since. I hope they do use that song for the new show, it will kind of be going "full circle" featuring that song with lasers again at the Park.