VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Off Season Tour - April 1st, 2009

29yrswithaGApass

These workers have been working long hours to get everything ready for opening day,when I'm leaving they are still working on these new places and it makes me happy to see there trying to get everything ready for Opening day!

I think a ton has reeally gotten done especially between this tour and the last one you guys were on. I really applaud the park for all the work they have done this off-season especially considering they don't have a "major" new addition, but I think they are on the right track with refining what they have to make the park as it stands today as enjoyable as possible.

The park has really treated you guys well this off-season with the tours and all. I'm glad to see such a strong relationship between the park and the site, something you certainly don't always see.

We are very grateful for all the courtesies the park has extended to us and GreatAdventureHistory! They have an incredible team at the park!

Did you guys know about the name change all this time? Thanks again for the update. This site is the best! I can't wait for Saturday!

Edited by rcji

We are very grateful for all the courtesies the park has extended to us and GreatAdventureHistory! They have an incredible team at the park!

And the tours we have taken have been part of a project we're working on with the park (more details coming soon). They have been impromptu tours while we were there for other business. The PR team has been EXTREMELY busy the past few months and they have been very gracious in taking a few minutes out of their busy days to show us the progress being made all around the park.

Until recently I had no idea just how busy the full-time park staff is even in the dead of winter. I always figured things got really slow and it was a lot of waiting for phones to ring in a really quiet office, but the full time park staff is constantly busy.

It is an exciting time to be a Fan of the Park, and of this Site. As a fan of this site I want to say thanks for all the work you guys do for us with all the info you share, and the pics. you Post. And with what you have coming up, it will be very exciting, and set the bar very high for Theme Park Fan Sites. Thanks Again