VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Daffy Duccaneer

29yrswithaGApass

I remember riding this exact type of ride at Fantasy Island in the late 1980's, it was a lot of fun since I had never seen anything like it before.

It was nice to see the pictures of Bugs Bunny Land. It seems like it wasn't that long ago that I remember standing where the train was waiting for the rest of my family in the area and watching GASM.

I only saw this ride a few times when the park had a season pass entrance in Bugs Bunny Land where Elmer Fudd's Fun Factory was, can't remember if I ever saw it running. Even for a kiddie ride it's small and low capacity and it was put in long after I was too big for Bugs Bunny Land.

Edited by The Master

• 9 months later...

This is another decent spotlight! :)

I have a new question for you to ask according to this picture of the Duccaneer fro 1999.Two other attractions are shown in this when Daffy's Duccaneer was being addeed to Bugs Bunny Land: Wile E. Coyote's Wild, Wild, Web (previously Adventure House) and Foghorn Leghorn Chicken Coop. The Chicken Coop was removed at the end of 2000 so it become the Season Pass entrance, (let me guess) did the Wild Web was also removed in 2000 as well with the Fun Factory (Gym) and Chicken Coop (Ball Crawl)?

19990204.jpg