VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Best of the West BBQ

GAcoaster

I wish they would get rid of the television monitor menu boards. They are completely inappropriate for an "Old West" building. Not to mention how annoying it is to have the menu constantly disappearing, being replaced by adds for things they do not even sell there. They should go back to the wooden menu boards.

• 8 months later...

Does anyone remember a long saloon type bar being installed indoors briefly during the early 2000's when the "Saloon" part was added to its name? I believe it was located on the right-hand side of the doors closest to the kitchen on the side next to the Log Flume drop. I can't believe I never took a picture of it.

I haven't found a photo of the bar yet but did notice that it was on this floorplan of the restaurant!

gallery_2_579_94389.jpg

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Heres a thought. Why not let major chains take over the three major resturants? Heres my choices. Turn Best of the West over to the Road House chain. Letting them offer up a limited menu of steaks, ribs and chicken? And convert it a sit down table service. Yum Yum Palace. Restore it to the orginal and offer it up to Dairy Queen and let them serve the all of there menu items. leaving it counter service. Also let them handle the ice cream carts thru out the park. And last but not least GIngerbread Fancy to KFC/Long Johns Silver chain. again counter service. Now dont allow them to slap their names on the building just do corporate sponcerships aka Disney style. example "Best of the West" presented by Road House Grill? any thoughts?

• 2 years later...