VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

GADV's Second Park

warnerleroy

A second theme park is pretty much impossible. Any capital should be invested in building back up the current theme park (SFGA).

As far as a blue-sky concept, I think an indoor/entertainment district (a la Downtown Disney) would be the best option. It could be built in the parking lot near the overflow lots and somehow bridge the gap between the water park and theme park while also being accessible from Route 537 year-round.

A second theme park is pretty much impossible. Any capital should be invested in building back up the current theme park (SFGA).

As far as a blue-sky concept, I think an indoor/entertainment district (a la Downtown Disney) would be the best option. It could be built in the parking lot near the overflow lots and somehow bridge the gap between the water park and theme park while also being accessible from Route 537 year-round.

I laways had an idea GADV's best bet at this would actually be buying the JAckson Outlet, renaming them like they were before, and building up on that by adding a movie theater, clubs, restaurants, etcetra.

I know it will never happen but it would be cool to see an indoor amusement park that could be run all year. Something like Nick Universe at Mall of America. There is nothing like it that I can think of in the area (the whole country seems to be lacking in indoor parks) other than a few kiddie rides that some Family Entertainment Center's have and that would mean no more offseason since we could ride coasters all year.

IDEA! Looney Tunes indoor amusement/water park

Rides-

1.Sylvester and tweety chasers-Disk'o

2.Carousel-normal carousel

3.Speedy Gonzales South of the Border-Wild Mouse

4,Michalin J. Frog-themed water slide complex

5.Foghorn Leghorn's river raft tube ride

6.Cartoon Studios Water playground

7.What's Up Dock?-Drop Tower

8.Daffy Ducks Gondolas-Zamperla Gondolas

9.Cartoon Calvacade-Bumper Cars

10.Captain Yosemite Sam's Pirate ship-Zamperla Galleon

11.Road Runner Run-a-way-Musick Express

12.,Bombs Away-Bomshell Water slide

13.Taz Mania Devils-Water Coaster

14.Carrot Top-Swing Ride

15. 3-d Theater with Marvin Martian Show

16.Tavern on the scene-restaurant

17.Wil-e-fast-fast food stand

18.Looney Museum-gift shop

^ Those are some cute ideas!

Instead of selling off American Adventures park in Georgia they could have relocated it all to NJ and built a year round facility at GA!

I wish I could say I didn't see this one coming... I am glad I got to visit last fall during their last season with Six Flags. It was a nice little family park.

IMG_9562.jpg

IMG_9530.jpg

IMG_9440.jpg

IMG_9449.jpg

IMG_9446.jpg

IMG_9444.jpg

IMG_9555.jpg

IMG_9551.jpg

IMG_9548.jpg

IMG_9547.jpg

IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9539.jpg

IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9541.jpg

IMG_9537.jpg

IMG_9536.jpg

IMG_9467.jpg

IMG_9468.jpg

IMG_9527.jpg

IMG_9523.jpg

IMG_9507.jpg

IMG_9488.jpg

IMG_9478.jpg

IMG_9473.jpg

IMG_9464.jpg

IMG_9461.jpg

IMG_9455.jpg

IMG_9453.jpg

IMG_9451.jpg

^ Not to continue off topic, but I heard today on CBS that Xanadu might be thrown a lifeline by the end of the week. A major lender may buy into the project, change the name, remodel the outside (thank goodness), and open it by the end of the year. As we know though, things have fallen apart in the past... many times.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I personally think that GAdv should concentrate on upkeep of the current rides and start adding a few new flat rides every season.

If they added two or three flats around the park in areas that once had rides there would be more for guests to do.

Bring back a Monster Spin/Octopus, Scrambler, Tilt-A-Whirl, Flying Wave, Enterprise and other standard rides we all know and love.

Reopen the Old Country section, get the Autobahn and Muzik Express up and running again. Rides like Scrambler and Tilt-A-Whirl would be great in the Old Country.

The big thing I would do is move Bugs Bunny National Park into the Looney Tunes Seaport area and combine them into Bugs Bunny National Forest.

Remove the Wiggles World area and add the Condor and Monster Spin and theme them for Movie Town.

From the area that is now Bugs Bunny National Park through Skull Mountain I would re-theme as Pirate's Cove. Rides could be added to the BBNP area and can be themed in a pirate or some sort of nautical theme. I.E. Enterprise could be called Whirlpool. Also Spinaker could make a comeback in that area.

But they shouldn't do it all at once. They should slowly add some rides to the Old Country first, re-establish that area and then make the big change of LTSP into Bugs Bunny National Forest. They could even put in a train ride back through the woods there like the old days.

Just a thought. :D

Edited by PaulieGBones