VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Who takes pictures at the park?

29yrswithaGApass

Photography questions...  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do you bring a camera to Great Adventure?

• Always
    • Now and Then
    • Never
    • Just the camera on my cell phone
    • Just the photo feature on my video camera
  2. 2. Do you bring a video camera to Great Adventure?

• Always
    • Now and Then
    • Never
    • Just the video camera on my cell phone
    • Just the video feature on my digital camera

I always take photos for my site, family, and for fun of course!!! I always bring my camera, but 3 out of 4 times it'll be a digital camera. Otherwise, its on my cell phone. As for the video camera, it will be either on the picture camera or on my cell phone.

Edited by ThemeParkRider

I will take a picture once in a while with my camera phone but don't do photo trip reports or anything. One example is in 2008 when they had Physics Day signs still up at Coasters After Dark and there was a sign about the Flying Wave being closed for the season (even though it had been removed) and to go to the Taz Swing Ride in LTSP instead, I thought it was kind of a rare photo opportunity so I took a picture of it.

I take a few pictures with a disposable camera but I never bring expensive cameras or video cameras into a park as it is a hassle to carry arond and store and the chance of it getting lost, stolen, or damaged and I also don't want to pay for nazi lockers.

Tigers as in Safari tigers or Golden Kingdom tigers or both? Your forums name (Golden Tabby) makes me think that you are a big fan of Temple of the Tiger? :)

Both, but mainly Temple of the Tiger. The Trainers all know me by name and call me their unofficial photographer. :lol:

Edited by Golden Tabby

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I know this is an old topic,but I like to take pictures and video of the various parks I go to.I still prefer actual film-based pictures(though it's getting hard to find places to develop them)and the amount of pictures I take depends on a couple of factors:if it's a park I've never been to or one I haven't been to a while,and if there's something interesting enough to film-like a new ride,show,event(FF/Haunt)or backstage tour.Heck I still have backstage pictures of Chiller hidden somewhere!

I am going to change my response 3 years later, I usually take pictures at the park but not more than 15 to 20 most times. I have been going to the park so often this year and last year that I stopped taking as many pictures because there are only so many times you can take a picture of the same rides over and over again.