VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 3- Reduce In-Park Advertising

Our wish for day 3-

gallery_1_288_95428.jpg

In-park advertising has become ridiculous. There are far too many banners, signs and billboards throughout the parks which take away from the atmosphere.

Please, reduce ads and make them better themed to the areas where they are placed. There are some great M&Ms ads which actually fit well...follow that lead with all advertising.

I really agree with this. Besides the train ads which I think are the worst type of advertisements since they look horrible, it ruins the theme of the ride with ads all over the queues and station. In GASM's station, I hated the eagle being covered up with an ad and in KK's queue and station there were Karate Kids all over the place, and of course on the trains. You are supposed to be in the Golden Kingdom in a jungle setting and the ads really took away from that.

I hate ads everwhere. The most annoying one was the gel thing in GASM's station. (R.I.P.) We all know SF needs money, but cmon this is ridiculous! BuddyChrist is right though. The misting signs are the only ones that truly fit. And the M&M ones I like. I like the starburst one's too (Especially the ones in Hurricane Harbor ;)). But anything else is annoying.

All theme parks have corporate sponsorship. Apparently it's a necessity. However, other parks manage to do it subtley: A small sign that says "Kodak picture spot", or a restaurant that is themed to the park with a small sign that says "Proudly serving Starbucks Coffee".

Six Flags goes overboard and completely destroys the parks' atmospheres.