VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 7- Bring Flat Rides to the Open Pads in the Park

I don't think anyone disagrees that the park is very short on flat rides at this point. We'd love to see a couple of new flats added to the park just to fill the empty ride pads where there used to be flats. Even if it was just new rides for the former Freefall location, the Evolution location and the old Pirate's Flight location, it would go a LONG way to fill in the gaps in the park. A couple of simple spinning rides that kids too big for the kiddie rides and not big enough for the coasters would be a welcome addition.

Hopefully we get a lot of new flats soon. It is to the point where there are days the park isn't that crowded but because there are so few rides, the coasters all get long lines and there isn't much else to choose from. There are also times when the park is empty and I ride so many coasters I want to take a break and ride something else and there is the same problem, not enough flats and non coaster rides.

Wow that would be a dream come to to see more flat rides added to the park!!! :mellow: Rides like Enterprise, Looping Star Ship, Musik Express, Tilt a Whirl, Scrambler, Pretty Monster, Swiss Bob, Hell Hole, There are to many Roller Coasters in that park as it is...Lots of empty spaces also were the flats used to be...Please bring back some familiar flats for the 2011 season Thanks and Happy Holidays To One And All........ :rolleyes:

They just don't seem to care about anything but the Coaster's, that's really not a bad problem to have, but it takes a "toll" with Family's. We loved Tango, we all could ride together. You guy's know why it has been closed? I never knew why they shut it down, I assumed staffing.

• 3 weeks later...
They just don't seem to care about anything but the Coaster's, that's really not a bad problem to have, but it takes a "toll" with Family's. We loved Tango, we all could ride together. You guy's know why it has been closed? I never knew why they shut it down, I assumed staffing.

To save costs on staffing <_< . Really GADV doesn't have enough rides to stay a whole day anymore like Hershey or even Dorney. The park is now just set up for hanging out for a few hours, they really need some new flats to improve the park.

• 9 months later...