VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 3- Re-pave of the parking lot (with dedicated walkways and trams/stations)

I know this is one wish LONG overdue that everyone will agree on! Especially with the price having increased (AGAIN), there really needs to be some improvement in the lot to warrant that. Any other park charges less and has new pavement, parking attendants directing traffic and tram service. That's not too much to ask for $20 a car...

I am very surprised the parking lot situation hasn't been addressed yet... in particular dedicated walkways.

The park takes painstaking efforts to make sure that guests are safe on their rides and their dedicated team of employees does a great job doing so.

However, a better infrastructure needs to be installed because each day the guests' greatest danger lurks outside the park gates in the parking lot at the hands of the thousands of drivers that thread their ways through the crowds because the walkways and roadways leading to and from the park are one in the same.

I think to date the park has just been lucky, but I hope they don't push their luck.

Instead parking, I expect Six Flags will deal with NJ Transit to make trains to Six Flags Great Adventure using line from Philadelphia / New York City to Jackson, NJ.

Here's a pictures example for what kind trains we will ride:

Please stay on-topic. You have been warned before in other threads.

There is so much that needs to be done with the parking lot. The worst is the preferred parking area, I only parked there once when I had the free upgrade from Funatics last year but with all the people exiting the park, it makes it very difficult. I hate driving in all parking lots as it is since it seems like people aren't paying attention both driving and people walking but driving out of the preferred lot is worse. Even when parking in the regular spot when walking through that area to get to my car, I always stay right next to the curb or walk on the curb to avoid all the cars but most people don't do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It does look really bad. Besides repaving they should install more trash cans to help control the garbage problem. For some reason, GADV guests just love to leave trash all over the lot and not use trash cans.