VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 24- Restore the Fort

I would like to see them install a new set of larger cannons (the same size as the original ones from 1974) all the way around the fort and have those feature a random boom sound, flash of red light, and smoking effect. It would be an inexpensive enhancement that would look great.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this sounds like a great idea. My gut insticts tell me were going to see "Frontier Adventures" Re-themed into the Safari Adventure. Now before everyone jumps lets take a look. The Super Tepee is gone. And from my understanding so is the Connastoga Wagon. And their spaces will become part of Safari. Now lets look at the rest of the section. Turn Best of the West into a Aferica themed eatier. RE work the fort into a outpost looking structure. Run-away Train stays and so do the cable cars. Flume reworked to fit the african theme as well. Im thinking a look like the stanleyville area of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This can also take in the entire area on that side of the park. from kanga to the lake.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Well this sounds like a great idea. My gut insticts tell me were going to see "Frontier Adventures" Re-themed into the Safari Adventure. Now before everyone jumps lets take a look. The Super Tepee is gone. And from my understanding so is the Connastoga Wagon. And their spaces will become part of Safari. Now lets look at the rest of the section. Turn Best of the West into a Aferica themed eatier. RE work the fort into a outpost looking structure. Run-away Train stays and so do the cable cars. Flume reworked to fit the african theme as well. Im thinking a look like the stanleyville area of Busch Gardens Tampa Bay. This can also take in the entire area on that side of the park. from kanga to the lake.

that's a bad idea D: it's one of the only part of the park that's still mustly original