VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Petition to keep ROLLING THUNDER ROLLING!

silvermom05

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would love to sign it, which I will, I know that it isn't doing anything. You could get 1,000,000 people to sign it, but it wouldn't matter, it is already decided that it is going. There is nothing we can do about it.

the park doesnt need everysingle type of coaster though

It does need a coaster that isn't for little kids, but not too big where only thrill seekers will go on it, RT is right in the middle.

Most parks seems to have a older wooden coaster though, and now great adventure wont.

Exactly, I honestly can't think of a park right now that doesn't, well in less than a week i'll be able to...

I'll just remind everyone that while it may not work, it's always worth a try. Public outcry saved SFGAm's Whizzer when they were set to demolish it, and it was the same kind of outcry from parents of young children who realized it was the only coaster for their demographic.

It is not too late, these things can pick up steam fairly quickly. Im kinda motivated considering they had this planned for a while and tried to bury the bad news in a major announcement. They can do zumanjaro without getting rid of rolling thunder.

Edited by sfgalocal

i will sign it only if they still install zumanjaro because they can make a pathway on the other side of kingd ka

Of course they will still have Zumanjaro, how do we even know Rolling Thunder will interfere with the line too much anyway?

I think public out cry can certainly make an impact... but it may be too late. Had the park given more notice of the ride's closing date, the public roar may have been able to save it. I think if enough phone calls, letters, and heart breaking family friendly stories flood in, it COULD make a difference, though not likely. Things do come back "by popular demand."