VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Who Is Going On Opening Day?

DarkKnight

^ You read my mind. It's not a complete day without the safari at some point. I would wait and go later in the day with the safari tour bus but then you still need to pay an extra $10 for the convenience of them taking you so it's not worth it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What's everyone heading for first when they arrive?

Most likely a grand circle tour of the park to check out all the new and changed stuff. As far as rides we will probably hit the Giant Wheel or Sky Ride first while everyone else is in line for the coasters! As exciting as opening day is, the trip is usually pretty mellow and relaxing. :)

I think a ride on Nitro is just what the doctor ordered at this point and then I'll gradually make my way back accross the park :) Although since I still need my pass processed I may make it a Superman ride first. Hmm so much to choose from now lol.

Looks like I won't be going there at all this weekend, can't go Sat and now it looks like Sunday will be awlful weather now instead of the nice weather they had been saying for a week so I probably won't go Sunday either. :( Weather forecasters, why do I bother listen to them?

Edited by The Master