VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Batman: The Ride

Batman: The Ride's Track Color  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Which color track do you prefer for Batman?

• Black
    • Yellow

It's always easy to over look the obvious! :)

This is very true. I can say though that with a ride like Batman, which has become a staple of the park at this point since 1993, it is nice that I can become so confused when riding it now, rather than only having some pictures to go from as is the case with some of the other coasters in the park that have since come and gone already. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why does GA go through the steps of themeing a ride if a few years later they take away all the elements of it. Whats the purpose of taking out the elements anay way? Seems like thats a big job to remove all that stuff, or is that how they keep people busy over the winter months.

They removed the junkyard junk because it was in the way of repainting the track, and the crashed cop car was in the way of the new Flashpass line. But you are right it does seem GAdv installs and remove theming very often.

Edited by The Master

I don't think theming is ever put up with the thought of taking it down within a few years. If that was the case then I doubt it would ever go up since it still costs a decent amount to produce and set up much of the stuff that everntually dissapears. I really think that over time it's extremely tedious to maintain and freshen up the theming that is in place, and if its within throwing distance of people the odds are much of it will end up with it's fair share of trash, gum, spit, and other stuff it doesn't deserve because epopel think it's cool to do stuff like that. After a while I am sure it is no longer viable to repair and repaint and maintain the theming and it goes to other use in the park.

Sometimes also the park may decide to put something new in a ride was not designed for like a flashpass walkway. And if something is in the way like the crashed cop car it gets removed.

Theme elements break, people vandalize them, or they need to be removed for such purposes as putting in a flashpass line. Nobody in 1993 could've envisioned the park having a virtual ride reservation system, so the park had to improvise when creating a line just for flashpass.

• 7 months later...

I'm surprised that it still doesn't have on ride photos with the other 3 B&M's having them and even more that GASM has photos and I have never seen anyone buy one from that ride as opposed to say Nitro where I always see people at the photo booth.

Theme elements break, people vandalize them, or they need to be removed for such purposes as putting in a flashpass line. Nobody in 1993 could've envisioned the park having a virtual ride reservation system, so the park had to improvise when creating a line just for flashpass.

It's kind of hard to vandalize park junk that was in the junkyard. But it was probably in the way of repainting and they didn't bother to put it back. I still can't believe the park just painted right over ABC gum inside the station LOL.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...