VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Gr.Adv.Debate #24: Do you miss the Super Hero characters at Great Adventure?

18 members have voted

1. 1. The DC Super Heroes (Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc.) are no longer at the park for meet and greets. Do you miss them?

• Yes
    • No

Don't miss them and just never really thought they "fit in" very well at any of the Six Flags parks. For some reason, the reconstituted versions of many of these characters turn me off (i.e., modern day Batman vs. TV show Batman). Not sure why, but they do.

Use them as Greeters for their named rides or attractions, and to assist -indirectly- with crowd control. Let them have a function beyond 'Street Character'.

Why wouldn't anyone miss them? Universal n Disney are all aboard the Marvel train, so having DC Superheros is really a big trademark for the SF corporation. And kids know who Batman and Superman are and they wanna take pictures with them. I think they won't be gone for long. Especially with the new Batman vs Superman movie coming out in 2016 you know that SF is gonna want to take advantage of all that marketing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...