VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Current G.A. rides that you have never ridden

29yrswithaGApass

I don't do any up charges since plenty of great rides are free with admission. Other than that Twister is the only one I haven't ridden and probably won't ride anytime soon. Those restraints look really painful.

Edit: I realized through a later post that I forgot about Houdini, I haven't ridden that yet either.

Edited by RC98

None of the upcharges

Twister

SkyScreamer

Swashbuckler

I might ride Swashbuckler or SkyScreamer one day and I don't think I'll ever try Twister. Just watching the ride cycle is enough for me to know I won't like the ride.

I haven't done SORA yet, which is a shame. That'll be a priority for next season. Other than that, all of the upcharge rides and Tango are the only ones.

Twister isn't as bad as it looks, nor are the harnesses. That being said, the cycle isn't that great compared to other Top Spin rides, so you guys aren't really missing much. lol

Edited by cygnus12

Ive ridden all of the coasters (except Road Runner Railway) and almost none of the flats except Zumanjaro, Buckaneer and Sky Screamer. None of the upcharges. Trying really hard to think of anything else I've done but I think that's it. Buckaneer only because someone dragged me on. I go for the coasters. I haven't even done the safari, unless you count as a kid in my Dad's stationwagon. I won't step foot near Twister, I hate those things. edit: Skyway counts as a flat, no? Done that a bunch.

Edited by boldikus

Never ridden Blackbeard's, the only non-coaster rides I have ridden are the Log Flume, Skyway, Houdini, Big Wheel, SkyScreamer, Fender Benders, Twister and Zumanjaro. I need to find more time to make the trek up to the park.

And Twister is not that bad. I actually enjoyed it; I didn't think it was painful or nauseating at all.

Swashbuckler, Deja Vu (been on at other parks) Dare devil dive. I love the slingshot! Twister is one of the dumbest rides! People scream like crazy on it and it's nothing. Now the version at King's Dominion is a different story! And still haven't done the safari, the line is always too long.

I have not rode Deja Vu yet; always asked my kids when we walk by and they said no.

The only upcharge ride I have been on was the Great American Road Race Go Carts and this year I purchased the Season Pass for them. I rode them a lot the first few times there (one day was 7 times) but since after the Spring I stopped riding them. Mainly because they did not open tilt Noon and by then we were on the other side of the park.

Haven't done any of the upcharge rides (although I'd love to go on the Go Karts...my friends always seem to have a good time on them).. Never been on Kingda Ka, Zumanjaro, El Toro, Tango, Twister (no thank you...), Deja Vu (unless you want to count it as the old school scrambler they've always had, then yes), Blackbeard's, Buccaneer, Air Dumbo, the Parachutes and the Ferris Wheel. Kiddie rides don't count.

I have not rode the Go-Karts, the upcharge rides, Swashbuckler, Fender Benders, Deja Vu, Blackbeard's, Jolly Roger, Buccaneer, or the Safari Off Road Adventure, etc.

Edited by bgr861509

I can give you the ones I've ridden and then you can figure it out: bumper cars(2012 version), swashbuckler(forced), El Toro[only coaster at park I have ridden, back when RT was there and a stupidish fireball(because I am neither satisfied with the choices made but I can see the corporate move at the same time).].

Edited by Pineracer

• 2 weeks later...

None of the upcharge rides, and HAVENT been on most of the flats in Looney Tunes Seaport and Bugs Bunny National Park. I usally go on Hot Air Balloons (in BBNP and LTS) and i went on Road Runner Railway with my little cousins. Went on Tango for the first time. I believe i have been on every single attraction at SFGADV but every single upcharge attraction. I wanna do the Go-Karts and the Dare Devil Dive (im scared of that but my little cousin did it so i will do it) next year.