VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

How many times did you visit Great Adventure in 2014?

29yrswithaGApass

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you visit Great Adventure Theme Park in 2014?

• 2-4
    • 5-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21 or more
    • 21 or more (but I worked at the park)
  2. 2. Was the number of 2014 visits more or less than 2013?

• More
    • Less

Living more than 200 miles from Great Adventure, I can only make it to the park when I am visiting with family in Jersey, conveniently about 20 minutes from the park. I made the most of my visits this year, and while my time at the park is very limited, it is always a highlight of my summer. Looking forward to 2015.

Unfortunately since I live about an hour away and I'm the only coaster person in my family I only got to go once this year. Luckily that one day was a great one (low crowds, lots of rides, and the GAH Museum!).

Next year I will be able to drive on my own and hopefully I'll be able to make the trip out more often!

I went to the park 19 times this year. Last year I got there 24 times and 23 times in 2012. I got there fewer times this year for a few reasons- the park opened 3 weeks later in 2014 than 2013, I wasn't able to get to the park at all in July, and only once each in August and September and because the park wasn't open on Friday nights in September this year at all.

Edited by Yoshi

Got out 8 times this year. Was our first year going with passes. Both of my kids have never been until this year. We went a lot early in the season about every 2 or 3 weeks and they got spoiled of it. By the end we were too busy to go a lot and they missed it. Counting down til april!!!

In 2013 I went once, the first time since the early 90s. I live in Philly, almost an hour from the park and have no car.

Still, I purchased a season pass this year hoping I would make it up at least 2-3 times to cover the cost of the pass. Utilizing the bring-a-friend days I managed to get up to the park an amazing 10 times (and SFA once, Morey's 5xs, Hershey once and Dorney once) in 2014. I haven't posted any trip reports here but I posted about all my trips this year on my blog if you want to check it (link in sig).

Edited by boldikus

I can't remember but it might have been between 9 and 11 times (a lot less than planned). Hurricane Harbor might have been only 3 to 4 times. Most of the time it was only 1/2 day or less also. There was at least 6 to 8 times that I woke up the kids and asked them if they wanted to go and they said there were not interested. My wife only went once to process her season pass and that was it.

Not only I'm I loosing interest but my kids are also. We did not even get our season passes till mid April and since we got the membership and paying monthly we might just go once or twice next year early and then decide if we will continue with the membership or just cancel it. After several years with season passes, it might just come to an end.

I went once, this year. Happen to be back east for a family thing. So i made it a point to get to the park. And that was to vist the museum. FYi which I loved. As for the rest of the day in the park...Ive made my comments else were. Shame really. To see it become what everyone was scared of in the beginning.