VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

29yrswithaGApass

Just saw the new commercial during big brother. Same concept of just showing the joker, just switched it up a little bit.

Just saw it again and recorded it on my phone. I'll be uploading shortly. It won't be the best quality but it's something!

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally made it to the park today to check out Joker. Was disappointed to see a max height of 6'5. I'm 6'6. I'm assuming it's leg length to prevent kicking another rider. Does anyone here think I can make a case to pair me up with shorter riders so I can get on? Who can I ask? The entry member said nope.

So I finally made it to the park today to check out Joker. Was disappointed to see a max height of 6'5. I'm 6'6. I'm assuming it's leg length to prevent kicking another rider. Does anyone here think I can make a case to pair me up with shorter riders so I can get on? Who can I ask? The entry member said nope.

It's definitely a leg thing, me and my brother are both about 6' and our legs aren't too far away from each other when we're in the station.

Yeah I'm probably SOL but I'll make a last ditch effort and try to write a compelling letter to both the park and manufacturer to see if I can get on even if it's just once. If it is a leg length hazzard then an empty car adjacent to me should work out fine. It's worth a try...

Finally got on this last night, twice. Both times I got green side. First ride I faced the lakeside and it was very fun. Second ride I faced the Nitro side and got my balls smashed and smacked my head from the whiplash on a spin. I'll make sure to staple myself in more to prevent the ball-bashing, and keep my head fixed to orevent whiplash. Overall, I enjoyed the new addition, and it is definitely a unique and worthy attraction for this park.

Finally got on this last night, twice. Both times I got green side. First ride I faced the lakeside and it was very fun. Second ride I faced the Nitro side and got my balls smashed and smacked my head from the whiplash on a spin. I'll make sure to staple myself in more to prevent the ball-bashing, and keep my head fixed to orevent whiplash. Overall, I enjoyed the new addition, and it is definitely a unique and worthy attraction for this park.

Yea, I haven't rode it in a little bit because of that whiplash, that and I hate being held upside down, it just hurts.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...