VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Twisted Mayhem of THE JOKER Unleashed

29yrswithaGApass

I don't think you can rock them, I tried just to see if if you actually could and don't think it really made a difference. The way the restraints lock you in it makes it impossible to me plus they feel really heavy.

I didn't really try but I agree, they feel heavy and you are secured pretty tight, at least I was.

Went on The Joker today using my exit pass (was told to go the exit, and was then told we had to go through the flash pass entrance...) and although I enjoyed the ride (purple side, only flipped once which I'm fine with), the soft harness really hurts. As we were waiting to get off, I was actually pushing it off my shoulders because it really hurt. Also, why does the harness have that little point thing that presses into your crotch?

Went on the green side for the first time, and I honestly like the purple side better. I ended up in the superman position a lot, and was held upside down a few times too. Flipping is fine, but since the harness hurts my shoulders/collar bone, being in a superman position/being held upside down doesn't feel too good.

Went on the green side for the first time, and I honestly like the purple side better. I ended up in the superman position a lot, and was held upside down a few times too. Flipping is fine, but since the harness hurts my shoulders/collar bone, being in a superman position/being held upside down doesn't feel too good.

Every ride is different, and even both seats on the green side are very different. I guarantee you won't have those issues every time you ride Green.

My verdict: Its good! I had more fun experiencing this ride for the first few times then I have for many others recently. But its not great, my main complaint is that its way too short. Also could have better theming, I was at least expecting a themed auto spiel with some voice acting. I could handle more. when I rode a bit over a week ago, my friend seemed to think that the green side was superior. I believe the Joker is a decent replacement for Fort Independence.

Finally rode Joker last night, and it's great. Rode both sides once each (purple side facing Nitro and green side facing the Fort) and got two totally different experiences. Couldn't even count how many times I flipped because the ride is chaos. Excellent addition.

• Like 1

Saw on the news (6ABC I think) that the Joker ride got stuck at the top of the lift for about an hour yesterday? Can anyone confirm this? Can't find it on any website. Was I dreaming?

Edited by robertleax

Someone mentioned to me that they heard a coaster got stuck at Great Adventure but when I tried to Google it at 7:00 this morning I didn't see anything.

I would hate to be stuck going up on a hot day like yesterday.