VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2017 and Beyond Speculation at SFGA

.sooooooo Railer hyped us up for nothing?

I'm saying they don't seem to be fences. This makes it a little more interesting, but there are still so many possibilities for what this could be.

It's not as boring as fences, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions that it's for the 2017 addition.

As for why this was delivered to the employee lot and not the lot by Ka:

All deliveries enter through the employee entrance. Seeing that the park was open when this large delivery got there, it's a bit more difficult to get over to that lot. (Not saying it's supposed to go there, just challenging the thought that it's in the employee lot so it must be used on that side of the park.)

Edited by Matt Kaiser

Just an observation, if Legoland were to open next year it really wouldn't have too much impact on GA. Sesame Place will feel it, but GA probably won't. If Legoland is coming it might be a safe bet GA will update their kids area as a response.

It could be stuff for 2017, but nothing to do with a Ride. We are having a whole section come back, not just a new ride. I'm thinking that if it is a Coaster though, a Fence would prob have to go up across right past the "TDK", and that is a pretty wide stretch over to the Stunt Arena.

The wooden planks could be fencing which might used for a queue of something, or maybe just a refurb of another queue (doubtfully). But if the wooden planks means fencing, it's either for protecting the ride track and guest or its for a queue of some ride, definitely signals we might get a new ride that isn't the JLBFM

Edited by Fgcassady

Guys, whatever we will see new ride next year, I'm thinking about JL dark ride in 2017 or 2018. But this might change for SF's final plans to use this Chiller's spot, what you thinking this new 2017 rumor? I say we will get flat rides on Chiller's spot and JL: BFM over old simulator building by remove Slingshot and Go Karts next year. If we can put JL dark ride on old simulator building next year along with flat rides on Chiller's spot, this will be perfect because we will have three DC super hero rides on Boardwalk: Green Lantern, Superman Ultimate Flight and Justice League Battle for Metropolis.

My lord you just love retyping the same stuff over and over and over.

Wish I checked this site before heading out to the park today, I would have hopped on Nitro and taken a good look. One interesting thing about this is SFOG already got a shipment in and used it as a tease for what they are getting for 2017 (appears to me to be a JL vehicle under wrap). However, the shipment could literally be for ANYTHING. Unless track, supports or ride vehicle is on that truck, we'll have to wait and see how things progress.

FWIW, in Harry's new park update, there are what appear to be a couple pink survey markers in Chiller's old footprint. Considering how few and far apart they are I'm not looking into it yet, but it is something to take note of.

At this point, I'm very unsure of what's coming next year. My gut feeling is a couple of flats or nothing, since that has been the norm for SF recently after adding a coaster or major ride. However, I still go back to why they would finally open up the OC path last year, then demolish Chiller's station this year. After all the work done over the last decade, I'm sure they could have cut a deal to get it done cheaper like the 2-for package they possibly got this year (after taking down Grandstand and the stadium). They rarely spend extra money without a reason behind it, so I do feel a major coaster in that spot is a very real possibility. This time next month we should have a very good idea of next year's addition.

SFOG's Park Spokesman (who has a last name very similar to mine) has stated, and i quote "that what we are getting for 2017 is NOT a first of it's kind, the attraction is already out there in Amusement Park Land". WIth that stement we can rule out any "T-Rex" for SFOG. The process of elimination has begun with the teaser's that other Park's have started to put out.

Jl is stupid and boring. We have dark Knight which is a dark ride and is lame. Stop with ranting about Jl every other post kinda getting annoying. I know ur 5 and can't handle rollar coasters but gee Noone wants jl

Having a fear of roller coasters has nothing to do with age or maturity. This forum isn't for making fun of other members. If you want to do that, go join the FB group.

Jl is stupid and boring. We have dark Knight which is a dark ride and is lame. Stop with ranting about Jl every other post kinda getting annoying. I know ur 5 and can't handle rollar coasters but gee Noone wants jl

Um, JL super popular at the parks where it's been installed, including for re-rides.

Baisically I said that SFOG now, with the Park's Rep stating that the addition SFOG is getting, is NOT a "1st of it's kind", and it is very "cutting edge" or "high tech" ( i forget what the exact phrase used was) with those comment's, SFOG is most likely getting a "JL" and with MM the other prime canidate for "JL", Great Adventure IS NOT GETTING A JL IN 2017. Like i have been saying for a couple month's now, and now were getting some vague confirmation of that, that will only get stronger as time passes. And the T-Rex is over the development Phase, it has been in development for well over a year in May of this year. In May of 2016 Six Flag's sent out the T-Rex animation, if they put that out in May of last year, it had to have been pretty far along at that point for them to have an animation of it. And if they made the 1st Full SIze piece of Track for it back in November of last year, by this point they are well into production. That's why i want some RMC Plant pics, i am alomost certain there is T-Rex Track being stacked up in that Yard somewhere.

Yes SFOG is getting a "Justice League", and it wasn't Screamscape that said they are not, it's that other site he linked. And they base their idea that they are not getting a "JL" because they are clearing a 2 Acre site, and a "JL" Building is only a Half-Acre (20,000 sq ft). But along with the Building has to come axcess Road's in the Rear of it for service and Maintinance, and the front area will have a "Courtyard" or whatever you want to call it in front of the "Hall Of Justice" Facade. I said before i'll put money on it i am so confident of it. But i guess it will take 2 year's of being right for anyone to to believe me. Like i said last year, time will tell.

Edited by Railer

Baisically I said that SFOG now, with the Park's Rep stating that the addition SFOG is getting, is NOT a "1st of it's kind", and it is very "cutting edge" or "high tech" ( i forget what the exact phrase used was) with those comment's, SFOG is most likely getting a "JL" and with MM the other prime canidate for "JL", Great Adventure IS NOT GETTING A JL IN 2017. Like i have been saying for a couple month's now, and now were getting some vague confirmation of that, that will only get stronger as time passes. And the T-Rex is over the development Phase, it has been in development for well over a year in May of this year. In May of 2016 Six Flag's sent out the T-Rex animation, if they put that out in May of last year, it had to have been pretty far along at that point for them to have an animation of it. And if they made the 1st Full SIze piece of Track for it back in November of last year, by this point they are well into production. That's why i want some RMC Plant pics, i am alomost certain there is T-Rex Track being stacked up in that Yard somewhere.

I completely agree with the fact that we aren't getting JL this year, but do you think it's possible that SFOG is getting a clone of the Joker? It's not new, but the flipping and 4D element are very cutting edge. Maybe that'll be special for their 50th anniversary?

I mean they could get a S&S i guess, but i think that site is too big for an S&S Freespin like our's. Unless they are getting the bigger, "10 element" one. Chickola did pretty much confirm it in an interview that a Six Flags Park will be getting the bigger version very soon. A Park like that would benefit much more getting the bigger one than we would have. But if that is the case, it open's up another Park to get a "JL" also.