VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Fright Fest -- First Few Weekends

pashacar

Only on uncrowded days the park allows people to use the emloyee exit. It is much easier to turn left torwards south from the employee than from the main exit where most of the left turners are confused new yorkers who make illegal u-turns in a couple hundred feet.

• 2 weeks later...

I was not expecting crowds to be so light yesterday. Around 70 degrees, cloudy and no rain yet almost everything was under a 10 minute wait and the Fright Fest indoor attractions had hardly anyone waiting every time I walked past them.

It seems like the same trend as last year -- a relatively busy first weekend and then the next two calm down a lot. Plus FF Sundays are always a lot more chill than Saturdays.

EDIT: I wonder how much it has to do with that free haunted attraction coupon.

Edited by pashacar

I was there yesterday and never had more than a station wait for anything. Even Kingda Ka was a station wait when I rode it although it might've lined up into the first switchback later. Got there at open and left at 2 not because of crowds, but because I had gone on enough rides for my liking. Traffic was fine leaving as well. I rode Kingda Ka, Bizarro, Green Lantern, and the Sky Ride once and Nitro and El Toro twice.