VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 1 - New Years Eve in the Park

The park has plenty of tall structures that could be utilized for a "ball drop" of some sort, and it could be a fun event for the whole family (maybe doing an early "midnight" at 8 or 9 for those with kids who can't stay up to midnight), and then a huge celebration for the actual new year countdown a midnight.

No way the park wants to deal with all the drunks that come with new yrs eve

Would probably make them a ton of cash with Beer & Food Sales

I would see this easily happening if the park wasn't so close to NYC with Dick Clark's Rocking Eve event.

Edited by Coaster Justin

I think it would be a lot of fun if you could somehow time it right where you get to a coaster right before midnight and are able to start the coaster ride at the end of the year and finish the coaster ride in the next year. I'd like to be on Nitro's first drop right when it changes to midnight (even though I realize the odds of that happening are very low since the train would have to be dispatched at exactly the right time).

Zumanjaro can be the ball drop, even though it is closed. i do feel that the crowds could be low if the park stayed open until midnight for NYE because of the competition of New Year Rockin Eve in NYC. Most of the New York guests could end up going there, and many others could see the event on TV.

• 2 weeks later...