VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 2 - A new thrilling water ride for the theme park

A new water ride is really needed. Ever since Movietown Water Effect and Riptide were removed the lines for Saw Mill Log Flume and Congo Rapids have been worse. I'd like to see a water coaster added, maybe from Mack. It would give the park another water ride and at the same time add to the park's coaster count.

• 2 weeks later...

^ I saw that on Screamscape, it looks really cool! Launches, vertical spikes, and multiple splashes! I was imagining one of these in the old Freefall spot in Movietown (if they'd be willing to expand into the backstage area slightly) or maybe in Golden Kingdom near the long path to Zumanjaro.

^ I saw that on Screamscape, it looks really cool! Launches, vertical spikes, and multiple splashes! I was imagining one of these in the old Freefall spot in Movietown (if they'd be willing to expand into the backstage area slightly) or maybe in Golden Kingdom near the long path to Zumanjaro.

I'd love a jungle themed version next to El Toro in the Zumanjaro Queue.

That looks awesome, I would like to see a Splash down flume and a twist and splash like Tsunami Soakers that have been installed at other parks. Two water rides for a park our size isn't enough. I miss standing on the MTWE bridge on those hot summer days. Those were good times.