VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 18 - Add a new water slide complex to Hurricane Harbor

• 3 weeks later...

I wish they'd put in a bowl ride like Spin Cycle at Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark. I went on it for the first time this summer and it was a blast. The initial drop is amazing and circling around like you are in a toilet bowl was just really cool. I know they have one at Breakwater Beach here in Seaside Heights, but I'd love for HH to get one too:

Edited by JerseyGirl3181

A trap door slide complex or a water coaster like the one at SFNE would be incredible. As it is, HH lacks slides very badly relative to what the theme park offers, and it badly congests the lines. A new complex and either a 2nd or heavily extended lazy river. The current one is too short and SERIOUSLY over-crowded. Last time I visited it took my girlfriend and I over 30min just to get a tube. The staff does nothing to ensure an efficient crowd flow.

What the park needs is a Bonsai Pipelines; I forgot why it was turned down (but the power plant should be able to bring it up again)

They built King Cobra instead. And if they do add Bonzai Pipelines, it should be added with another unique complex, or add a major investment into HH within a few years.

New slides would be good with so many people visiting Hurricane Harbor with it being included in the combo and gold passes the last few years. The one in the picture looks good with some different slide types.

I wish they'd put in a bowl ride like Spin Cycle at Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark. I went on it for the first time this summer and it was a blast. The initial drop is amazing and circling around like you are in a toilet bowl was just really cool. I know they have one at Breakwater Beach here in Seaside Heights, but I'd love for HH to get one too:

Hershey's Boardwalk also has a bowel slide called Vortex, very popular slide.

To really improve lines, HH needs to do away with Flashpass and install indicator lights to speed up dispatches like Hershey uses, which is never going to happen.