VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 21 - Extend hours of the dining pass

• 3 weeks later...

I agree!!! I also think they need to do an all day with 2 meals and a snack. Not 11:30- 3:30 and 4:30- 7:30

I'm also wondering why some menu items aren't available at all parks. Here are food items you guys have that SFGAm doesn't offer:

- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Fries

- Dippin Dots

- Novelty Ice Cream

- Bryers Ice Cream

- Pulled Pork Fries

- Cheesesteak

- Mac & Cheese

- Fried Shrimp

- Tuna Salad

- Corn Dog Nuggets

- 2 Hot Dogs (We only get 1)

Seriously, Look at the differences between various parks, The results may surprise you.

I'm also wondering why some menu items aren't available at all parks. Here are food items you guys have that SFGAm doesn't offer:

- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Fries

- Dippin Dots

- Novelty Ice Cream

- Bryers Ice Cream

- Pulled Pork Fries

- Cheesesteak

- Mac & Cheese

- Fried Shrimp

- Tuna Salad

- Corn Dog Nuggets

- 2 Hot Dogs (We only get 1)

Seriously, Look at the differences between various parks, The results may surprise you.

I think all the parks should have the same items on the season dining plan. And they should have a second snack added too.

I like our current setup better than having to wait for four hours. That would impact the casual visit for a few hours and but a minimum on how long you would have to stay at the park.

I would like to see them add Mama Flora's by the Big Wheel to the location options on the dining plan. We use to go there quite often prior to the dining plan but hardly ever now.

I would at the minimum see the snack available until closing. When I am at the park when they are open late I don't want to get a snack 3 - 4 hours before closing since that prevents me from being able to bring the snack home with me. Having dinner valid until closing would be good too. On Friday nights in October I'd rather go on the rides for 3 or 4 hours then at around 9 or 9:30 get dinner to take a break in between rides.

I also agree Mama Flora's added would be nice. I have never eaten there but it looks like they have some different items that you can't get elsewhere in the park.

• 9 months later...

I would make the season dining pass available until park closing. I would also make plans for removals of terrible rides such as "Green Lantern" and make plans for new, much better rides. They also need to repave the parking lot, I mean seriously. They should also make every food place in the park, available for season dining pass.

Edited by GAfanboy13