VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2016 - The 25th season of Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure

29yrswithaGApass

If it's not available on the website, is it still worth it to call?

Definitely - they have no idea what's on the website. I applied for a position once on their website, called a few days later, and they had no idea what I was talking about and told me the position doesn't even exist.

Edited by Matt Kaiser
  • Like 1

Thanks for posting that Harry!

My gf and I both got the 45 buck express pass. It will be our first time going during fright fest, I don't know why I've never gone before. I know a lot of people post that it sucks and is super packed and all that but I'm excited about it.

Edited by SatansHockey

The location isn't the only new thing about Dead Man's Party.

Evanescence, Twenty One Pilots, Sia, P!nk, Rihanna.

Dead Man's Party: Graveyard Rock will contain a song from one of those artists. Any guesses?

L1IvZ3l.jpg

I would think Evanescence

Anyone know the least-scariest maze? I'm bringing my friend who well, kinda scared but wants to do it. I think it's the manor, what do you guys think?

I would recommend going through any of the outdoor mazes as soon as they open, before it gets dark. You can see most of the scares coming so they end up being a lot less impactful.

Also, any new trails that are produced by the park and not an outside company tend to be terrible. So, it stands to reason that Cell Block 6 will be pretty weak in the scare department, whether you hit it at dusk or after dark.

Anyone know the least-scariest maze? I'm bringing my friend who well, kinda scared but wants to do it. I think it's the manor, what do you guys think?

Manor is very short, so even if they find it 'scary' it'll be over fast. Blackout is the least scariest for me personally, the dark doesn't scare me, and its hard to get scared by ghouls you can't even see. The only thing that might get me to jump is an unexpected air effect or loud noise.

Manor is very short, so even if they find it 'scary' it'll be over fast. Blackout is the least scariest for me personally, the dark doesn't scare me, and its hard to get scared by ghouls you can't even see. The only thing that might get me to jump is an unexpected air effect or loud noise.

I had the worst experience in Blackout. They put 8 of us on a single rope, and at that first air cannon, the people in the front started screaming and stopped, and then didn't move and continued to keep screaming and wouldn't move and they told us to go in front. We continued moving and the same thing kept happening, so I told my brothers "I'm leaving" something like that, and I climbed under the rope and they followed me, and we left. We stayed around to see when they got out, and it took them awhile. It wasn't scary, and was just really frustrating because they put too many people on one rope. You should not be put with other people unless you're 1 or 2 people.

Ride lines should be short, I'm not sure about the Fright Fest attraction lines but they probably won't be too bad.

The operating day was added a few weeks ago so not everyone will know the park is open and in past years Friday nights in September were very quiet, walk ons for the coasters.