VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park Coming To American Dream Meadowlands

29yrswithaGApass

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/29/2017 at 6:48 PM, The Master said:

I didn' t know that was a brand name. Thought it was sea life in the general sense. 

Its kind of Like SeaWorld (3 US amusement parks themed to animals) and Sea World (a park that's apart of Movie World Gold Coast, owned by village Roadshow)

1 hour ago, Medusa42 said:

Construction progress from the webcam.

BW5Bxdt.png

What is the head room for the Takabisha clone?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, I wasn't expecting another thrill coaster in a Nickelodeon themed park. I thought there would be the Eurofighter and a bunch of tamer coasters. Looks interesting for a compact layout.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the train art for TMNT Shellraiser. Now knowing Sandy's Blasting Bronco will go backwards, I'm wondering if I'll be able to deal with it once just to get the credit. I'm not too much of a fan of coasters that travel backwards, especially with inversions.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

https://patch.com/new-jersey/ridgewood/american-dream-what-will-actually-be-open-oct-25

On Oct. 25, American Dream's official debut, Nickelodeon Universe Theme Park and The Rink will be open.

DreamWorks Water Park is set to open on Nov. 27.

On Dec. 5, Big SNOW, the country's only indoor real-snow park, will open

By March 2020, the mall's 350 retail stores will be open for business, Triple Five said. 

https://www.americandream.com/venue/nickelodeon-universe/pricing

Nickelodeon Universe Special Preview - timed ticketing, limited availability.

Admission:

• All Access - recommended for individuals 48”+ who are seeking the most thrilling experiences
  • General Access - recommended for individuals under 48”, and those who choose not to ride our most thrilling rides
  • Free Access - Children 2 years and younger

Monday - Thursday
All Access Ticket 10AM-3PM $49.99
All Access Ticket 4PM-9PM $49.99
General Access Ticket 10AM-3PM $39.99
General Access Ticket 4PM-9PM $39.99
Friday - Sunday
All Access Ticket 10AM-2PM $49.99
All Access Ticket 3PM-7PM $49.99
All Access Ticket 8PM-12AM $49.99
General Access Ticket 10AM-2PM $39.99
General Access Ticket 3PM-7PM $39.99
General Access Ticket 8PM-12AM $39.99
Terms & Conditions

Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets are valid for the specified date and time period of purchase only. Prices subject to change without notice. Tickets will be delivered via email upon online purchase. Ride rules vary, see signs at ride entrances. Height and weight restrictions vary per ride, see signs at ride entrances. A chaperone is defined as a person who is qualified to ride and who, in the opinion of the ride operator, is capable of controlling the actions of the unqualified rider

• Like 1

I wonder if the timed tickets are just for the preview or will be the standard and if there will be annual passes or the option to pay per ride.

If this is how tickets will be sold all the time, $50 for 4 hours on the weekend seems like a lot although I guess it was to be expected with it right next to NYC.