VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Smile! You are on a thrilling ride!

29yrswithaGApass

Over the years Great Adventure has offered quite a few photo ops for guests who would like to take a souvenir photo of themselves riding a roller coaster or flume ride. Twelve rides have featured this memory making option and now we want to see your photos!

Share with us any photos you have (official ones only please - no illegal on-ride photos) of you and friends and family conquering Great Adventure's ride arsenal. It is really easy- simply click HERE to add your pictures!

gallery_2_35_1420294.jpg

(Photo booths - Log Flume, Great American Scream Machine, Batman, Viper, Batman and Robin: The Chiller, Medusa (Bizarro), Nitro, Superman, Kinda Ka, El Toro, The Dark Knight Coaster, Green Lantern)

Here are two of mine....

gallery_2_622_240073.jpg

My best friend and I "getting sick" on the Log Flume in 1982.

gallery_2_622_1513835.jpg

My niece was terrified to go on Kingda Ka for the first time. You can see the fear before the launch (right photo). Before we returned to the station that fear turned to joy (left photo). Needless to say we got right back on!

• 3 weeks later...

I still don't get why people do that.

Sadly, I chuckled a little looking at those but when someone does on my ride photo with my kids and I can't buy it I don't find it so amusing. I don't find it so amusing when I'm in the park either and I think of the families there with young kids.

But seeing them here, funny.

• 1 month later...

I thought there would be more postings of ride pictures. My wife has a lot more of my ride pictures on her MAC but I posted 2 I have that were taken when I stopped after driving from a business meeting in Delaware. I've done it a couple of times and I will be doing it again this year when the park is open on Thursdays.

• Like 1

Maybe because people don't want people on this forum to know what they look like, lol

LOL Well now on the third Thursday of June, July, and August between 1 and 2:30 (if it isn't raining) you can find me running from coaster to coaster looking like those pictures. Well probably a different shirt.

In all my years of existence I have never paid for a ride photo. There have been several rides where I purposely posed in a funny manner just so I could look at it after the ride, but never actually bought one. I have taken many vids and photos of friends and family members on rides over the years, especially at other parks.

I have an office in my house that has nothing but pictures of us at many amusement parks (Gadv, CP, Hershey, KI, KD, etc...) and most of them are "on ride photos"... I probably have 40 of them in frames with over 1/2 of "on ride photos"

I just have to take them out of the frames and scan them.

The Gadv ones I have are (i believe..) 3 of GASM, 3 of El Toro, 3 of KK, 2 of TDK, 1 Log Flume, 1 Bizarro, 1 Medusa, 1 Nitro

I could have more I have not hung yet.

In all my years of existence I have never paid for a ride photo. There have been several rides where I purposely posed in a funny manner just so I could look at it after the ride, but never actually bought one. I have taken many vids and photos of friends and family members on rides over the years, especially at other parks.

Since I go with my wife and kids now we get have been getting the photo pass. I have to invade my wife's mac to see how many pictures we have. Since we get the photo pass she takes ever ride photo taken. I think she has the ones I had taken at Six Flags New England.

I do the same thing where you pose for the cameras but don't buy the photo. If I end up getting the Season Photo Pass (only costs $30), I'll be able to save the on ride photos.

I do the same thing where you pose for the cameras but don't buy the photo. If I end up getting the Season Photo Pass (only costs $30), I'll be able to save the on ride photos.

I always wanted to but I was always to cheep. Now with the kids I want them all so the photo pass is perfect. Its a great deal.

I will see if the wife has any good ones for me to add to the others..

I had no idea. Is the season photo plan new? Just ordered it. That's a great deal. HH too, yup we're happy. We always ducked the photo people but now we'll be best friends. Good times.

I had no idea. Is the season photo plan new? Just ordered it. That's a great deal. HH too, yup we're happy. We always ducked the photo people but now we'll be best friends. Good times.

It's been around for a few years. I don't know when it first came out though.

Anyone know for certain that it will only work at our park? Really want to use it at America when I go

I purchased mine at Gadv last year and my daughter and I used it at SFNE in September so yes you were able to (at least last year).

I purchased mine at Gadv last year and my daughter and I used it at SFNE in September so yes you were able to (at least last year).

The passes are slightly different this year. SF previously used a vendor (named DigiPhoto) for all their in-park photographers, which included the photo pass. This year they've moved away from DigiPhoto and are doing photos all themselves. The pass just recently went up for sale on the website, and there is conflicting information. The Great Adventure website says the photo pass only works at Great Adventure, but the other SF parks say it works at all parks.