VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Day 23 - Skull Mountain Enchancements

It would be cool if it had more vegetation around it (For the theming sake of course).  I would also love the return of the lit tikis across the ride.  Little things can make a huge impact.

• 29yrswithaGApass changed the title to Day 23 - Skull Mountain Enchancements

Besides the tiki masks, there is the 2nd pumpkin that does not have lights near it and the glow or blacklight track at the bottom of the first drop that has been replaced with an orange light which I think doesn't look as cool. It would also be nice to see the ride building dark again. With the new Flash Pass entrance, the tunnel to the station has bright lights that can be seen in the ride area and makes the track visible.

IIRC the black lights and jack-o-lanterns were originally used only for Fright Fest.Maybe the park can change the interior props with each season:skulls & skeletons for FF,indoor snow machine for HITP,and total darkness for the regular season.

And is it possible for there to be a scareactor hiding in the lift hill's "cave"(the flat area hidden by the waterfall)?I always thought it would be cool to have someone to scare the train as it went by.

For one thing the flash pass line is a good idea, but it needs a ceiling!! It is kinda distracting to have a bright glowing line area in the ride.

They should get little spider creations to add new props, and it would be cool to have the lights at the props turn on, and then back off as you go by, to keep the ride dark but yet light up the props.