VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

Thanks! I understand what you mean about the ending though because I actually originally had the promo picture for Zumanjaro with the caption "However, not all is lost..." at the end to make it a little more light-hearted, but the loud, advertising style of the promo picture didn't really fit with the rest of the pics, in addition to the fact that Zumanjaro isn't really RT's replacement, so I took it out. I could see if adding it back in is possible if enough people want it.

Edited by RC98

If they haven't been to other parks, they probably believe it. Heck just Dorney and Hershey are much cleaner than SFGADV, SFMM, and SFA. Though I will say SFOT, SFAW, and SFStL were pretty clean parks when I visited them.

Very nice. I actually tried to make it on rct3 as well, but it didn't quite turn out too well, but this one is very good. For rct3, this is just like the real thing. And I believe you made a minor error in the first slide, you spelled public wrong...

That is really late, 3 weeks later than opening day in 2013. It's even later considering that Six Flags America is supposedly opening in March when they usually open the same day or a week earlier than Great Adventure. It's also the latest opening day I can remember since becoming a passholder in 2008.

Hurricane Harbor is also opening later this year, they aren't even going to be open on Memorial Day weekend this year with the opening May 30th:

http://www.sixflags.com/hurricaneharbornj/events/CalendarEvents.aspx

Edited by Yoshi

Wow, that means Hurricane Harbor's operating season is going to be really short I guess, maybe since there aren't any new slides for next year? Also for the theme park they probably realized how cold it still can be in March so they pushed back the opening.

The park's opening is always based on the school schedule rather than weather. If spring break is late in 2014 (because Easter is late) then the park opens late. Between not having guests out of school and not having workers out of school, it doesn't make economic sense to open any earlier for a few die hard fans.