VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Misc GA Mumblings

Up_Up_and_Away

Anyone been to safari discoveries lately? I believe its open now as a walkthrough...or should be? The otters use the back pool, there is a deer, and Ned the scimitar horned oryx, and now Stubs the lion cub from camp, is over there(from 12-5).

When I was at HH on Sunday, I remember seeing cars backed up past the water park trying to get to (I'm assuming) both parks at about 2pm. I know HH was packed and thought I heard someone talking to someone on the phone that HH was filled to capacity and they were not letting anyone else in HH. Could that be true??? Also was anyone at Gadv on Sunday and how crowded was it there?

I know on Saturday at Six Flags New England, Hurricane Harbor was mobbed. My wife and I went in around 3pm to relax. I was planning on staying at the park all day. I was there for an ACE event. Walked in and it was like being herded out of a cattle truck. Wall to wall people. I have never seen a water park so crowded. We just turned around and left the water park. We ended up leaving around 7pm because I found out that the evening ERT was going to include season pass holders and were the same rides we had that morning.

I've been meaning to post a trip report during COASTER CON. I learned a lot of cool things about our park that i need to share. Also took lots of good "behind the scenes" pictures.

Went there today. I loved it so much that i'm getting a dining plan next year. I got a cheeseburger with everything on it... It was delicious! Nachos, nacho cheese, salsa, and guacamole! I also tried La Cantina, the attached bar. It was also good.

Quick unrelated question. I am starting a new post. How do I add pics to the post? I have a lot to add.

Went there today. I loved it so much that i'm getting a dining plan next year. I got a cheeseburger with everything on it... It was delicious! Nachos, nacho cheese, salsa, and guacamole! I also tried La Cantina, the attached bar. It was also good.

Quick unrelated question. I am starting a new post. How do I add pics to the post? I have a lot to add.

Glad to hear it was good! Looking forward to trying it.

You can upload to our Gallery (feel free to make your own album in the members album) and then in a post you click the image button, and paste the link of the photo- wether from our site or outside, just paste the photo url! Or you can just select the file to upload.

If you are adding pictures uploaded on a site like Photobucket, you click the picture icon on the 2nd row of the post options when typing a new post and copy and paste the photo's URL there, if you are uploading to the gallery there you use regular reply and on the bottom of the post box there is an area that says Attach Files. You browse and select the photo you want and click attach this file to add it to the post.

They cook the Burger's on a real flame grill also, they placed it on the front, left in that little walled off spot. And this new Bar makes me want a Hotel even more now, i'd love to get "half-kicked" and stagger back to my room that's attached to the Park. That's the only way i would drink in the Park.

You can add more than one photo at a time. If you already have an album, open the album and click UPLOAD and start at step 7 below. If you need to set up an album start at step 1.

1. Go to the Gallery (blue Gallery tab at the top of the screen).

2. Click UPLOAD.

3. Click CREATE NEW ALBUM.

4. Type an ALBUM NAME and ALBUM DESCRIPTION.

5. In ALBUM CATEGORY leave GAH MEMBERS' GALLERY.

6. Scroll down and click SAVE.

7. Click CHOOSE FILES and locate the photos you want to upload and click OPEN. You can use SHIFT and click to select a range or CNTRL and click to pick and choose.

8. Click REVIEW & PUBLISH and enter any titles or descriptions.

9. Click FINISH & PUBLISH to save your photos.

Hurricane Harbor has hit capacity, and not letting anyone in now. Don't go if you were planning to. And with all those pool's full, it's just a big cesspool of bodily fluids :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I don't think I'd want to be there on a day it hit capacity. Even with Flash Pass, the reserve times are probably bad and without it, I don't think it would be much fun to wait in line an hour or more for a 20 or 30 second water slide.

still not working for me... there are 175 photos

To upload more than one at a time you need to be in the ADVANCED UPLOADER. If your screen looks like the one below, take note of the option "Try our advanced uploader".

gallery_2_35_90834.jpg

Click it and your screen will look like the one below. Click Choose Files and this will allow you to upload more than one at a time.

gallery_2_35_142691.jpg

Keep in mind that the maximum photo size is 100MB/photo and there is a maximum of 100 photos per upload. You would need to split your collection into two uploads - 100 and than 75 pictures.

If you still have any issues PM with your details of where you get stuck and a screen shot if possible.

Hurricane Harbor has hit capacity, and not letting anyone in now. Don't go if you were planning to. And with all those pool's full, it's just a big cesspool of bodily fluids :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

I was going to go Sunday but I am glad I didn't. I knew it was going to me mobbed like last Sunday with the high temperatures.

Maybe they should open up a second wave pool like DP. But I don't think they have the room for it.

water parks skeeve me out, I used to love them as a little kid but the past few years I want nothing to do with them.

As far as drinking in the park, was there always places to buy beer? If so I must have missed them because I never saw any. Im always down to enjoy a nice cold beer on a hot day

water parks skeeve me out, I used to love them as a little kid but the past few years I want nothing to do with them.

As far as drinking in the park, was there always places to buy beer? If so I must have missed them because I never saw any. Im always down to enjoy a nice cold beer on a hot day

Yes there is places to drink in the park... It even cost more than a beer at a Phillies game!!!