VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Miscellaneous Mumblings

Thrill-Pics

this may be random for some of you, but if your a religious person, please say a prayer for my neighbors because someone hit their dog last night and the person just kept going, so we do not know who did it. Once they had found her she was barly breathing. Then the vet said she was hit so hard they couldnt find some of her internal organs, so she passsed away. :crying:

thanks everyone.

Just got back from Universal in Orlando for the weekend,this was my favorite year of the other two years I've been going to Halloween Horror Nights.If you can afford to or just find yourself in the area in October make sure to go,it is absolutly amazing!

Ah, so that is why we couldn't find you near the Sky Ride on Saturday!

^Crowds are good now though,means higher budget for the next year.And drinking on the other hand is good and bad,bad cause drunks are annoying as hell,good cause they make ALOT of money on alcohol.I would prefer them cutting out Alcohol all together cause of all the incidents they cause like hitting scarectors damaging houses and the props but sober idiots do it too.It's still the best halloween event out there by far.

Back then they didn't push drinking like they do now. They started pushing booze back in 2003 when HHN was in IOA. Now out west at Universal Hollywood's HHN, booze is not allowed at all, not even sold during it. I have never been to the Hollywood version but I checked out their website and saw that rule posted there. One bad thing about crowds is that they no longer pulse people though the houses like they used to, now it is a long solid line though the houses. But they still have the best haunted houses out there.

Edited by The Master

Yeah sad thing is though people still buy alot of alocohol even when there signature drinks are $10.Hair of The Wolf this year was that much and saw ALOT of people walking around with those and plus the jello shots...Wish they would cut down the alcohol,it would make the scarectors job easier even though there are still way to many idiots who go there..

That's like all the people buying beer at GA (and complaining about the price while they do it). I've never understood why people feel the need to drink at a theme park. Especially the ones that get loaded in the parking lot. Does anyone really need to be buzzed in order to enjoy the rides?

I got a flu shot today... now I'll most likely get the flu this winter!

I got one yesterday and I feel worse than I did this past weekend.

This weekend is not looking good, highs only in the 40s and lots of rain. Dec like weather instead of Oct weather. Guess I won't make it to any of the parks this week. <_<

Edited by The Master