VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Spider of Doom at Great Adventure

29yrswithaGApass

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how horrible the Carousel is. I rode it twice this season and to see it with all the cracked/chipped paint and condition of the horses really was a shame. I was hoping they would fix it up during the offseason.

I went on Skull Mountain last night, and all the Themeing on the Ride was off. No music, no Strobes, and no lighting on the Prop's. Maybe it will be more than just fixing the Waterfall. (hopefully)

I rode it at 2 different times last night. The first time, there was no music. The Skull figure and pumpkin in the helix were lit up but the other pumpkin which is never lit up wasn't lit up. The strobes also worked.

The 2nd time, there was no music, the skull and pumpkin were still lit but the strobes didn't go off when they normally do (little hill right before the brake run). They did go off while the train was sitting right out of the station while the other train loaded.

It's strange the props would be lit part of the night and not lit other parts of the night.

Edited by Yoshi

I originally put this post in Harry's PTR from Halloween because he let us know the fact that the Spider is gone and I fugured it should be here too. Now that it is gone for the Season, we will have to see if everything it "touched" will get some work done to it. The Spider was alot of fun this year, and everyone knows about it now, not just everyone here. And I'm sure everyone that gave the order's to move it around had alot of fun with all of us as well. And I think that the Spider will be around for years to come.

• 1 year later...