VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

SeaWorld Orlando Announces Pipeline the Surf Coaster

Yoshi

https://seaworld.com/orlando/roller-coasters/pipeline/

“A first-of-its-kind surf coaster!

Feel the awesome power of the ocean in a whole new way on Pipeline, the first-of-its-kind surf coaster. As soon as you’re in position, you’ll know something’s different. Experience the rush of launching 110 feet up and sensing every bank and curve as though you’re really riding the waves, thanks to an inventive harness that keeps you secure while giving you unparalleled freedom of movement. The seventh addition to the Coaster Capital of Orlando leaves nothing but amazement in its wake. Are you ready to get on board?”

It’s going to be interesting to see how this coaster rides compared to older B&M standup coasters.

I am a little surprised they went with another 54” height requirement coaster considering Mako, Kraken, Manta and Ice Breaker all have that same height requirement. 

• Yoshi changed the title to SeaWorld Orlando Announces Pipeline the Surf Coaster
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After Serengeti Flyer only had a 2 or 3 days or previews, I was wondering if there were going to be weeks of previews like Ice Breaker and Iron Gwazi had. I'm going to try to get there after the 15th so I can use the SeaWorld Bucks on the same trip.

• Like 1