Inversions 4

Vertical Angle 82.0°

Duration 2:36

Elements 

Chain Lift Hill
Step-Up Under Flip
Zero-G Stall
Zero-G Roll

Trains Arrangement 3 trains with 6 cars per train. Riders are arranged 2 across in 2 rows for a total of 24 riders per train.

Jersey Devil Coaster:

Length 3,000.0 ft

Height 130.0 ft

Speed 58.0 mph

Inversions 3

Vertical Angle 87.0°

Elements

Chain Lift Hill
Dive Loop
Zero-G Stall
Zero-G Roll
Block Brake

Trains Arrangement 4 trains with 12 cars per train. Riders are arranged inline in a single row for a total of 12 riders per train.

On 11/2/2022 at 2:05 PM, Yoshi said:

With this addition, I think Hershey has got to be considered one of the best coaster collections in the country.

I’d argue no park will have a better top five than Hesheypark will with Candymonium, Fahrenheit, Skyrush, Storm Runner, and Wildcat’s Revenge. Cedar Point is the only real competition with Magnum XL-200, Maverick, Millennium Force, Steel Vengeance, and Top Thrill Dragster when it reopens.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The Whip is being removed. It was least favorite version compared to Knoebels and Dorney but I still liked it and rode it almost every trip. It vibrated a lot with the caster type wheels on the metal floor compared to the classic Mangels versions. I would like to see another company try a modern version.

On 1/28/2023 at 12:21 PM, Yoshi said:

The Whip is being removed. It was least favorite version compared to Knoebels and Dorney but I still liked it and rode it almost every trip. It vibrated a lot with the caster type wheels on the metal floor compared to the classic Mangels versions. I would like to see another company try a modern version.

Someone would have found out eventually, but this is the Facebook post that brought the removal to everyone's attention. Plus, there are pictures of it dismantled.

American Amusement Park Museum - Posts | Facebook

Edited by jollyroger

• 3 months later...