VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2007: How much of Six Flags Great Adventure did you do this year?

29yrswithaGApass

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which parts of Great Adventure did you visit in 2007? (check all that apply)

• Great Adventure Theme Park
    • Wild Safari Animal Park
    • Safari Exploration Station
    • Hurricane Harbor
    • Sunoco Gas Station

I went a total of 5 times this year, first time was the day after opening, and I don't remember the others, but they were fun, except fright fest I didn't like it. Early the past season I got to ride the robin side of the Chiller, and now seeing them taking it down I'm so happy I got to ride it one last time!

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the theme park about six or seven times this year. I went through the safari two or three times.

I love the safari but didn't want to miss out on a ride on El Toro to see the giraffes with my friends and their kids again.

I stayed in the park and they met up with me later on.

Paulie

• 1 month later...

My girlfriend and I were lucky enough to get to the park about 9 or 10 times this year and also into the safari about 4 times. It was rather surprising that it was as empty as it was at the safari when we went as that used to be really crowded. The Safari is always fun and the animals were all pretty active this season.

We used to avoid the Safari at all costs because the lines to drive through were enormous, but this year we found that when we arrived there was noone going inside. I suppose having the season pass and travelling only 30 minutes to get there helps because it's not a big issue if you don't get on everything at the park later in the day.

Because of the distance from my house to the park I can/will on do the theme park. I would like to try to the safari but I had friends saying how the cars almost was damaged or was damaged. One day i'll go for it.

Between 2007 and 2006 I can't say that we experienced any major problems with possible damage to the cars. While the animals will cross the road whenever they want which one can only expect, most did not pose any threat to the vehicles at all. The most interaction that we came across in terms of animals and our car was with the girraffes (hope I spelled that right). The monkeys who in the past were the biggest problem with jumping on the cars are now enclosed in a specific area so they don't come within more than a few feet of any cars. I would definately recommend giving it a shot one day.