VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

2009 Season Passes

GAcoaster

The website has been updated:

A 2009 Season Pass is your ticket to More Flags. More Fun.

That's exactly what you'll find. More rides. More shows. More awesome. Still not convinced?

Here are 10 reasons why getting Season Passes gives you thrills and so much more.

1. Lowest Price of the Year-- 2009 Season Passes are now on sale for just $84.99. The 3-Park Combo Pass is $115.00.

2. FREE Admission to our 2008 Fright Fest Presented by SNICKERS®-- Buy your 2009 Season Pass now and visit for free this fall. Includes Fright Fest, our annual Halloween celebration, with thrills by day and chills by night.

3. Five FREE Tickets for Friends-- Pick up your Passholder Value Book in the spring with five FREE tickets for friends to use on select days.

4. The Dark Knight Coaster-- Our newest coaster debuted in May to rave reviews. Keep the thrills coming in 2009 on this dark journey through Gotham City under siege.

5. Pays for Itself-- A Season Pass pays for itself in less than two visits.

6. Exclusive Passholder Perks-- Get over $300 in discounts on food, games, souvenirs and more, plus access to Rise & Scream early openings and an exclusive Season Passholder Day.

7. FREE Special Events and Concerts-- Six Flags Great Adventure hosts more than 20 concerts and special events each season including the STARBURST® Concert Series.

8. FREE Six Flags Wild Safari-- Our Season Pass includes admission to the largest drive-thru safari outside of Africa, home to more than 1,200 animals.

9. Unlimited Visits at all Six Flags Theme Parks-- Your Six Flags Great Adventure season pass ID is accepted at 15 Six Flags theme parks nationwide.

10. Special Email Offers-- Be the first to hear the latest Six Flags news and receive exclusive email offers. Sign up for passholder emails when processing your Season Pass ID.

2009 SEASON PASS PRICING

$ 84.99 2-Park Season Pass — Six Flags Great Adventure and Wild Safari

$115.00 3-Park Combo Pass — includes unlimited visits Six Flags Hurricane Harbor right next door!

$ 42.06 Season Parking Pass

Limited Time Offers

For those wondering about the 2009 coupon books, those will be available next Spring on your first visit.

Children 2 years and under are free. Prices do not include tax and may be subject to change without notice. A Passholder Value Book will be provided on your

first visit in Spring 2009, while supplies last. Shipping/handling fees apply to online orders. Some concerts and special events require an up-charge.

I wonder if this is what the passes will look like for 2009?

2009sp.jpg

The Official Site says they go on sale Online on Sat. and at the Park on Sun. and that they are NOT available now. So I quess it is the 14th. after all (at the Park). One thing I don't like is, it says an Exclusive PassHolder Day, as in one day, not the usual two PassHolder Day's.

Edited by Railer

• 3 months later...

The Holiday mailers went out several weeks ago (see below) and this past weekend was Six Flags annual "20% Off" season passes sale. Did anyone take advantage of the extra savings?

I purchased my pass at the park back in October but I did order a couple of them for relatives this weekend.

gallery_2_203_187690.jpg

gallery_2_203_94889.jpg

I really don't like how the mailer says best price of the season and then they have the sale. They did the same thing last year with saying $79.99 was the lowest price of the season and then they were $59.99 during that 1 day sale. That is why I waited again this year rather than buying it at the park in the fall.

By the time shipping was thrown it it was $127.xx for the 2 park pass with parking, so I only saved about $8 versus buying it at the park at $84.99 plus parking but I was glad to get some kind of discount.

I got mine on the one day sale. I waited to see if they would do it again and they did. I think it was $67.99 rather than $60 last year. Then they wanted $10 to ship it UPS and tax so it came out to about $82 and change. It's being shipped from Florida and is coming to my house Monday according to the tracking number they gave me.