VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

Elvira At Chuck E. Cheese's

Railer

I have a few thing's planned for the Off-Season to take pictures of, and here is the first. My local Chucky's has a Motion Simulator and one of the choices is Elvira. It has a Arctic Themed, one based on Toy Story, and a Lost Mine, and a few other's. It is the exact same Elvira that run's during Fright Fest. And to be honest with you, I think the seat's are more "dialed in" to the Movie's than the one's at the Park. If anyone ever gets an urge to ride Elvira, it is the Chucky's on Rt. 541 in Burlington Twp. Right in front of Burlington Center Mall.

gallery_208_401_88014.jpg

gallery_208_401_76659.jpg

gallery_208_401_152980.jpg

gallery_208_401_26104.jpg

gallery_208_401_68530.jpg

gallery_208_401_3858.jpg

Edited by Railer

Wow that's pretty weird. I have seen those little sim rides in alot of different malls, there was one in a mall near SFOT that had CP coasters to chose from.

Edited by The Master

Wow that's pretty weird. I have seen those little sim rides in alot of different malls, there was one in a mall near SFOT that had CP coasters to chose from.

My Chucky's also has the Cedar Point Sim. It is alot smaller than the other one, and is not in too good of shape. Here's a shot of my Daughter pulling into the Station on what I think is Gemini.

gallery_208_401_81320.jpg

Edited by Railer

They used to have a full size version of the CP coaster simulator but I haven't seen any in years. It had 6 coasters to choose from rather than Gemini and Blue Streak that the kiddie one has.

I'd go to Chuck E Cheese to check it out myself plus I heard they have Pump It Up (DDR type game) but I feel kind of awkward going in there, plus I heard some have rules about having to have a kid with you to enter.

They used to have a full size version of the CP coaster simulator but I haven't seen any in years. It had 6 coasters to choose from rather than Gemini and Blue Streak that the kiddie one has.

I'd go to Chuck E Cheese to check it out myself plus I heard they have Pump It Up (DDR type game) but I feel kind of awkward going in there, plus I heard some have rules about having to have a kid with you to enter.

The one I saw was a full size one but that was a few years ago when I visited SFOT. I have been at the Burlington mall a few times over the years, last time I was there half the stores were closed.