VOTE NOW FOR ALL YOUR FAVORITES FROM G.A. 2023 ×

What was your biggest 'void' in 2008 at GA?

29yrswithaGApass

Which of the following attraction did you miss the most this season?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Choose just ONE from the following:

• Space Shuttle (Looping Starship)
    • Flying Wave (swings)
    • The Old Country (including Autobahn & Musik Express)
    • Movie Town Water Effect (Splashwater Falls)
    • Super Tee Pee
    • Houdini's Great Escape
    • SpongeBob SquarePants
    • Summer Celebration Parade

Old Country, losing 2 flats was a shame even if they are only SBNO. Plus what park doesn't have bumper cars?

Spongebob was a close 2nd though. Fly Me To The Moon is the worst simulator film I have ever seen.

Edited by Yoshi

It's a toss up between the Super Teepee, Houdini and Old Country...but I have to say, Houdini. Houdini was always my favorite attraction and I was devistated that it never opened this season. Even when there was hope in the beginning of the year.

Though being the last person in the structure of the Super Teepee was pretty cool...and sad as well.

-Dainan "At least the Fort hasn't been completely destroyed yet" Rafferty

Hey, I'm new to this site. I picked Houdini's Great Escape only because we have that ride here at SFNE, and this summer was the first time that I went to Gadv. I wanted to try that ride and it was a disapointment to not see it running.

Welcome to the site! Houdini is surely missed. It was a must ride at SFNE when we went there this summer.

It really was. Many great memories were made for me on that ride. I remember riding it on closing day of the 2007 season, and my mom even got a picture of me on it. And who could forget about Houdini? Too many great choices bunched into one, it's too bad none of them are coming with us into 2009 (Unless Houdini...?).

The loss of Super Teepee is sad. It was an icon and should be replaced ASAP.

The park is not only losing rides but now iconic structures. What's next the fort, Best Of The West, Yum-Yum Palace?

Edited by PaulieGBones

• 2 months later...

Last June was my first time back since 1993, so I would have to pick Old Country.

All that fun stuff- Freefall, Looping Starship(I know it moved to boardwalk, but that was after 1993),

Musik Express, Splashwater falls, lil wheel, Rotor,bumper cars. All gone.

For someone who hadn't been there in 15 years, that was a HUGE void.

Of course I missed the TeePee and Flying Wave also, but the Old Country void really hit hard.